Reviews for Sure Thing
MetalKyria chapter 1 . 5/31/2017
As usual Paige think Ralph don't Understand or see anything :D
Seriesaddict1 chapter 1 . 5/29/2017
Loved this story, it was really cute! These kind of things will really help over the hiatus :)
Dascope chapter 1 . 5/28/2017
Loved this fic! One thing I really liked was how you wrote Ralph. It was perfect!

Looking forward to your future works!
deborah.beatty chapter 1 . 5/28/2017
Loved this! Ralph is turning out to be quite the young old man. I think he's been hanging around Toby too long. Great fix!
ScorplinginTraining chapter 1 . 5/28/2017
Loved this! Walter is so sweet in understanding about Paige needing to be mom first and consider how things will effect her son. I think that was the first thing he loved about her honestly. I know Ralph would be thrilled to have Walter around more often though. But hahaha he definitely wouldn't want to hear the details. This was delightful! Thanks for a lovely awwwwesome story.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2017
that was cute really great story
dragonfly42pf chapter 1 . 5/28/2017
I love Walter's patience and understanding at the beginning of the story...he's come such a long way! No wonder she loves him! And the ultimate conversation between Paige and Ralph and the overshare...perfect! This was great!
Bicii chapter 1 . 5/28/2017
What a cute little story, you made my night!
But seriously Paige, Ralph don't need to know all the details lol
Ps: nice reading you again, hope to see more during this hiatus ;)
lookingforthestars chapter 1 . 5/28/2017
Hahaha oh poor Ralph. This was so sweet though. Of course Ralph wants Walter to be around as much as possible. I laughed when the team left those notes to tell them to stop wasting gas. And I loved your descriptions of Walter and Paige together, like him being part of her soul. Well done.
Liasonfan75 chapter 1 . 5/28/2017
Cute!
WeBuiltThePyramids chapter 1 . 5/28/2017
I AM SO HAPPY.

First, new story from you, second CUTE, third, the exchange we were talking about last week. I also like that Walter is moving in with them rather than vice versa. You know that's how I've envisioned it.

Of course now I want you to write about them taking full advantage of Ralph's week away, but you know me, I'm always thirsty.