Reviews for The Legend of Guilly Granger
bookwerm98 chapter 33 . 12/20/2019
Ok I tried to see Hermione's perspective but she just keeps coming off as kind of an idiot and I'm losing empathy.
DragonLady37 chapter 38 . 4/7/2019
I first read this fic at least 10 years ago, maybe longer. I thought it was really good then. But I just re-read it, because I was feeling nostalgic after I re-discovered my account, and then saw that you were only 12 when you wrote it, and I am floored! When I was 12, writing a paragraph was a huge accomplishment. I’m sorry people have given you crap. Your story was fun and exciting, and you should be proud of the hard work you put in!
Angeltsuki chapter 39 . 3/25/2019
Thank you for all that you've shared, while it may be old it was still enjoyable.
AtrolynnRae chapter 39 . 5/14/2018
Hey Priah. I am here to say, thank you for writing this story. I come back and read it about once every year or two. It is by far my favorite fic I've ever read. I'm honestly surprised I didn't know you had this last A/N... as this is where I come to read it. I hope your life has gotten better than unrequited love and mounds of student debts. (BTW, I just wanted to tell you, once upon a time I asked you if I could make a sequel to this. I made it one chapter before I realized that my writing would never live up to this piece of work so I gave up.) Anyways, thanks again for writing this. (Another BTW, yes, I DID take the name Atrolynn from this fic and I've been using AtrolynnRae as my penname pretty much every where for the last 10ish years.)
moodygoody chapter 39 . 3/4/2018
It was fun. I really enjoyed it. Hope you are doing great. Thank you for your story
Some Person chapter 1 . 1/21/2018
How is this humor?
Sure there are some jokes (great jokes actually) but hermoine's life is just too sad...
aamlkb chapter 4 . 4/21/2017
So I'm a bit confused as to why everyone else in the school hates her. I mean the boys turning on her was just recent. So what is everyone else's problem?
aamlkb chapter 1 . 4/21/2017
How cute!
preyankaridevi chapter 24 . 10/25/2016
lucius is is freaking me out
preyankaridevi chapter 23 . 10/25/2016
voidxtiles chapter 10 . 4/18/2016
You ruined Dobby :(((((
Azerty Keynes chapter 39 . 2/11/2016
Hey I liked your fic. I thought it could use some polishing, but it's not horribly written.

I think you didn't end it well in the last chapter. There was no resolution of the big conflict: what made Hermione isolated from practically the entire school. It can't have been just Harry and Ron not liking that she killed Voldemort, right? And that one wasn't explained in its entirety, too.

You dealt with a lot of the issues till you ended this in chapter 38, and that's good. But you left out some things, too.
To be specific, they are

1) Why H&R hated her (the full story)
2) Why everyone else hated her
3) Why Morag and Mandy don't seem to hate her as much as the others do
4) What caused even Neville to stay away from her (he was there on the train when she yelled and he did nothing, but he later helped her up when she fell)
If it's true that Gryffindor isolated her (for undisclosed reasons), then why did Neville help her up in the more recent chapters.
5) Why Hermione decide to undergo the change
Your explanation: she was deserted
BUT: she didn't find out for sure till the train, heading back to school
Not receiving letters doesn't seem to be enough of a reason to go goth.
And why didn't the teachers say anything about her dying her hair black (even if it is her natural hair color)

6) [This is minor.] Snape's change in behavior: kinda explained, but not really; Dumbledore's magic thingy is no longer in effect, is it? What's got Snape so exasperated he couldn't be bothered to deal with her anymore?
7) Regarding H&R: I thought the plan with H&R involved their skin disease, whatever that disease is. Do they have severe acne or what? And when did the effects of the repelling pheromone wear off? How did Hermione get them in the Forest?
8) The pranks: How is pranking everyone in the school going to keep people from Hermione? She isn't going to admit to it, is she? She'd get suspended again. That isn't a good idea.

I hope you continue this (even though you said you wouldn't), just so you could bring some closure to this story.

Comment on Snape and Minerva: I half-expected them to get together after the prank. Why wasn't the other female teachers included in it, by the way? Professor Sprout and Trelawney, for example.
Guest chapter 28 . 2/11/2016
That was a huge twist, but it was not wholly unsupported by everything you've told us so far, even if it did seem a little off.
Guest chapter 25 . 2/11/2016
I didn't like the Lucius part. I really didn't. Why did you do that?
naja chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
WHAT. THE. !?
The humor! Killing! Me! Gah!
So many dialouges there, kind of tired reading THIS ONE CHAPTER. It's still chapter one, and I already tired! NOoOoOoOOO
And the kiss! Is! Sweat!
Thank you for writing this!
1,520 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »