Reviews for The Legend of Guilly Granger
Gajevyaddict chapter 6 . 5/2/2020
omfg. it'd be hilarious if it didn't make so much sense. they scare me too and i was one
Gajevyaddict chapter 5 . 5/2/2020
so I know I disappeared for a few chapters can you blame me? im in love lol.
Gajevyaddict chapter 3 . 5/2/2020
oh my god. i knew they were stupid but really?
Gajevyaddict chapter 2 . 5/2/2020
well. i still think I'm in love. and now with both of them.
Gajevyaddict chapter 1 . 5/1/2020
holy shit. i think I'm in love.
bookwerm98 chapter 33 . 12/20/2019
Ok I tried to see Hermione's perspective but she just keeps coming off as kind of an idiot and I'm losing empathy.
DragonLady37 chapter 38 . 4/7/2019
I first read this fic at least 10 years ago, maybe longer. I thought it was really good then. But I just re-read it, because I was feeling nostalgic after I re-discovered my account, and then saw that you were only 12 when you wrote it, and I am floored! When I was 12, writing a paragraph was a huge accomplishment. I’m sorry people have given you crap. Your story was fun and exciting, and you should be proud of the hard work you put in!
Angeltsuki chapter 39 . 3/25/2019
Thank you for all that you've shared, while it may be old it was still enjoyable.
AtrolynnRae chapter 39 . 5/14/2018
Hey Priah. I am here to say, thank you for writing this story. I come back and read it about once every year or two. It is by far my favorite fic I've ever read. I'm honestly surprised I didn't know you had this last A/N... as this is where I come to read it. I hope your life has gotten better than unrequited love and mounds of student debts. (BTW, I just wanted to tell you, once upon a time I asked you if I could make a sequel to this. I made it one chapter before I realized that my writing would never live up to this piece of work so I gave up.) Anyways, thanks again for writing this. (Another BTW, yes, I DID take the name Atrolynn from this fic and I've been using AtrolynnRae as my penname pretty much every where for the last 10ish years.)
moodygoody chapter 39 . 3/4/2018
It was fun. I really enjoyed it. Hope you are doing great. Thank you for your story
Some Person chapter 1 . 1/21/2018
How is this humor?
Sure there are some jokes (great jokes actually) but hermoine's life is just too sad...
aamlkb chapter 4 . 4/21/2017
So I'm a bit confused as to why everyone else in the school hates her. I mean the boys turning on her was just recent. So what is everyone else's problem?
aamlkb chapter 1 . 4/21/2017
How cute!
preyankaridevi chapter 24 . 10/25/2016
lucius is is freaking me out
preyankaridevi chapter 23 . 10/25/2016