Reviews for Finding one in many
Aincalandorn chapter 18 . 5/21/2011
I have to say, this is a well done story. It's a different than some of the other post-3I stories I've read.

In some of the chapters, there's a couple words missing that cause the sentences to not make sense, and a couple spelling/grammar errors that throw parts off, but other then that, it's still good.

I'm looking forward to the following chapters. :)
Weapon-VII chapter 18 . 5/18/2011
Glad you updated. Good chapter but nothing special.

Hope you update soon!
evangelion mark 06 chapter 4 . 9/4/2010
lo flashing me?
evangelion mark 06 chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
became one? i dont get it
dennisud chapter 17 . 9/2/2010
For all the wreckage and ruin the Geofront would have, Keiichi didn't think well at all!

Small arms and vehicles would probably be salvageable and given some of the knowledge they have

Asuke, Shinji and the rest could free those under Keiichi' rule and they then could find they're way back to tha home in the country!
wolfmonk chapter 16 . 7/28/2010
I want Shinji and Asuka to go back their farm and never go back to tokyo-3. I want them to be happy on farm.
FlareKnight chapter 16 . 7/13/2010
They definitely remain in a tough situation here. Still nice to have a bit of banter between Asuka and Shinji even though things aren't going great at the moment.
FlareKnight chapter 15 . 5/31/2010
Story is continuing to get interesting. Like seeing the depth with Toji taking some action. I suppose it's not surprising that someone like Keiichi took control over the group. Considering the crisis people will generally go along with someone with a big voice. Hopefully they can bring that guy down and really I'm not too worried about what his fate might be.

Not going to be easy though. Shinji and Asuka have really arrived in one tough minefield. Hopefully they can get through this in one piece.
SithKnight-Galen chapter 15 . 4/15/2010
Interesting chapter, and it is good to see that Asuka and shinji's friends have not abandoned them and are actually trying to come up with some sort of contingency plan.
Angel Rei Ayanami chapter 15 . 4/10/2010
Man! These chapters are getting better and better every time I read them. I hope the next chapter will be finish soon because I want to know what will happen next. Keep up the great work.
perfect chapter 14 . 1/25/2010
perfect as always keep them coming don't great work die
dennisud chapter 14 . 1/24/2010
I think that maybe a part of the Govenment might have come back, maybe Nerv and is in the Geo-Front.

Why can't they find their way to them!

dennisud
GuardEzio chapter 14 . 1/24/2010
hay an update _ finaly
victor's fan stories chapter 13 . 1/10/2010
very nice job keep it up don't let such great work die
Sechserpackung chapter 13 . 11/9/2009
First review *yay*

Just read threw all the chapters and this is what I can say:

So I can say that your writing has definitly improved over the course of the story.

You are keeping nice cliffhangers for us.

The story is different from the ones I have read so far (think this is the first I found where Asuka and Shinji get in trouble with other people after they came back from third).

The first chapters were not so enticing but now I am excited to see the next chapter.

If you want Asuka to use some proper german sentences/words, just send me a msg.