Reviews for Wood You Keep a Secret?
cjaben1 chapter 16 . 6/21
Ohh what about a series...or a one shot about Davie/Maggie? They sound super cute
cjaben1 chapter 23 . 6/19
I still come back and read this... I like how there were a couple of parts that showed Finn’s thoughts on Olivia...do you have outtakes or a story about Finn’s side of “Wood you keep a secret?”...along with maybe a conversation the maurauders are having with and without Finn about Livvie? Also, how the Wood’s respond to Olivia’s remark of “best friend and fiancé.” I think it would be a lot of fun to see... plus I enjoy your stories and are looking forward for more thank you!
Robin1214 chapter 23 . 6/14
This story needs a squeal or another chapter were they talk to wood and her brothers about the engagement. Also Robbie needs to be confronted by his family when they realise what he did to Olivia in the one game. Also I would love to see them at their wedding especially after reading about all his friends weddings. I now only two stories of yours that I have not yet read you are my favorite author on here. I can not wait for more from you I look forward to reading more.

Not one to normally post reviews like this as I hate to write anything my self as I am horrible at spelling, and stuff. I did however feel that I should post this time because there is not a place to just review all of them as one. So I am doing that here. I LOVE your work!
Peccavi chapter 23 . 6/5
I just reread your fic and ommmmgggggg! Your writing style is so cohesive and well writen! Such a smooth read.

I think I reviewed last time I read it but I wanted to send you more love, I really enjoy your work. Thanks again :)
Bookworm742 chapter 23 . 5/31
I just re read this fic. It is honestly amazing and I’m in love with it. It’s just got that perfect balance of humour and drama. Not to mention that Livvie and Fin are amazing together. I hope you update soon I’m dying for more details about their relationship and the engagement.
Patiently waiting for the epilogue...the sequence is killing me because I love this story so much
minuet33 chapter 23 . 4/18
I really enjoyed this story! Though I really wish we could have seen everyone realizing that Robbie had fouled his sister in their first match against each other...
teaddicted chapter 6 . 3/28
You never name the point-of-view character, which makes it incredibly difficult to keep track of who the "I" is that we are following at the time. If you ever go through the story and make that clearer I'd love to start reading this again some time. As it is currently written it requires way too much focus from me to keep track of who is talking, especially during the first chapter and the hazing at the falcons. This usually isn't a problem when people write third person PoV which lends itself a lot better to PoV switches, but writing first person you really need to identify the PoV character in some other way. I can't really give you any examples but I would recommend looking at how other authors who write first person point of view do this. Best of luck!
Helena Black chapter 23 . 3/26
Loved it!
chocolatecub chapter 23 . 3/25
So, so, so in love with Liv and Finn. I can't believe it's ending, I just want more and more :(
RandomGdrmsn chapter 23 . 3/25
Thanks for this story! It was lighthearted and so much fun to read. I actually laughed out loud several times. Keep on writing, you really have a talent for engaging the reader and I could see you publishing a romantic comedy like this with original characters.
greeneyedambition chapter 23 . 3/25
so sad it is over! write more please!
sandhya.nair chapter 23 . 3/25
Aww this is amazingly cute.. Wanna see more of what happens next.. parental response would be interesting, though they definitely approve..
RubberDuckiez chapter 23 . 3/25
Gah, PERFECT ending to a PERFECT story. I loved every single bit of it and am excited to read more! Just consider me one of your biggest fans. _
hopetospy chapter 1 . 3/19
Please update. I'm dying to know what happens.