Reviews for Wood You Keep a Secret?
minuet33 chapter 23 . 4/18
I really enjoyed this story! Though I really wish we could have seen everyone realizing that Robbie had fouled his sister in their first match against each other...
teaddicted chapter 6 . 3/28
You never name the point-of-view character, which makes it incredibly difficult to keep track of who the "I" is that we are following at the time. If you ever go through the story and make that clearer I'd love to start reading this again some time. As it is currently written it requires way too much focus from me to keep track of who is talking, especially during the first chapter and the hazing at the falcons. This usually isn't a problem when people write third person PoV which lends itself a lot better to PoV switches, but writing first person you really need to identify the PoV character in some other way. I can't really give you any examples but I would recommend looking at how other authors who write first person point of view do this. Best of luck!
Helena Black chapter 23 . 3/26
Loved it!
chocolatecub chapter 23 . 3/25
So, so, so in love with Liv and Finn. I can't believe it's ending, I just want more and more :(
RandomGdrmsn chapter 23 . 3/25
Thanks for this story! It was lighthearted and so much fun to read. I actually laughed out loud several times. Keep on writing, you really have a talent for engaging the reader and I could see you publishing a romantic comedy like this with original characters.
greeneyedambition chapter 23 . 3/25
so sad it is over! write more please!
sandhya.nair chapter 23 . 3/25
Aww this is amazingly cute.. Wanna see more of what happens next.. parental response would be interesting, though they definitely approve..
RubberDuckiez chapter 23 . 3/25
Gah, PERFECT ending to a PERFECT story. I loved every single bit of it and am excited to read more! Just consider me one of your biggest fans. _
hopetospy chapter 1 . 3/19
Please update. I'm dying to know what happens.
twilightlover427 chapter 22 . 3/12
I love this story so much. I’ll admit I did want to know a bit more about how Finn felt. Can you do a one shot of his thoughts from the bludger/fall to him showing up at Livie’s house.
Gi-L-Ha chapter 22 . 3/12
Well didnt expect that Finn is not that angry but its a giod thing because he and Olivia are really create couple :)

How many chapters left?
greeneyedambition chapter 22 . 3/11
Loved the engagement! ahhhh Finn is so perfect!
Cjaben1 chapter 22 . 3/11
I liked this chapter, wish it was a bit longer but I feel that way about every good story I read. It is interesting to see what you did with this chapter and Finn’s response; he isn’t drama and he took everything into consideration instead of Livvie just lying to him...he knew how much Livvie and Robbie meant to one another, worked on understanding why Livvie did what she needed to for him and was terrified to lose her ...umm can I find a “Finn” for me? thank you for the update!
Dancing4every1 chapter 22 . 3/11
yay! I'm so happy that Finn and Livvie are still happily in love and that ring sounds gorgeous! I feel a bit bad for Robbie but after how he's treated Liv I'm sort of glad they lost. Though I really hope the falcons win their match tomorrow! It sounds like the team are telling really well over the whole Liv/Robbie thing and I'm so happy about that! All in all this chapter served as a very good pick me up after the high stress levels involved in the last few chapters, and I seriously hope this happy streak continues for the foreseeable future!
thank you again for sharing this wonderful story with us all.
Dancing4every1
NiffytheGoldenNiffler chapter 22 . 3/11
I’m not surprised that the team dynamic changed a bit and while I was hoping for dramatic, the reactions you wrote just make complete sense. I was surprised by the engagement, but it’s just so Finn. I am wondering if the rival team will treat them differently in game? Possibly send more Bludgers at Livvie and making the team annoyingly over protective.