Reviews for The Meaning of a Name
Wika0304 chapter 12 . 8/17
please update, this story is great
pupstarstar chapter 12 . 7/16
I like this~
Belle French chapter 12 . 7/4
Great fic! Just replace the « il sera » by « il aura ce qu’il mérite » or « il l’aura » and your translation will be fine.
tastybigsexy chapter 12 . 6/6
Great story really hope this is continued
godess bubbles chapter 12 . 4/30
I really like this story!I'm curious as to if Hari is going to find out she is from the future...I hope you update as soon as you can!
James Birdsong chapter 12 . 4/7
Nice
I will kiss you to death chapter 12 . 2/24
It was so good
the relation between Hari and Ciel is so precious and you did a good job for showing us the complicity between them.
And for the french you did another good job, just with "oui, il sera" I think that it better to write "ça, c'est sûr" ( that it sure) or "oui, il aura".
I'm french so sorry if there was any error
J'ai hate de lire la suite ( I look forward to read more)
DarkLord0012 chapter 11 . 1/18
Love this story so far hope and have reread it so many times hope you update soon can't wait to read what happens next
Guest chapter 12 . 12/25/2017
Nice chapter! The french was good, by the way
The spooky one chapter 12 . 12/7/2017
Keep writing this or I'll spook your dog. Or cat. Whatever you have.
Yinma911 chapter 12 . 12/7/2017
please continue...i love it.
Loveless150050 chapter 12 . 12/3/2017
You can start with one of the cases now, and also have Dumbledore make Snape or someone go check on fem Harry, also you can maybe somehow have Dumbledore really want to have her at his school.
tatipi2262 chapter 12 . 11/29/2017
Plz Update soon
Mizuki Abyss chapter 12 . 11/29/2017
Upadte please.
Yuuki21 chapter 12 . 11/11/2017
Hello !
I Love your story soo much!
I wasn't convinced at the beginning but now I love it !
There are moments I can't keep from cackling maddely !
Very original work !

Your traduction isn't bad !
But there are some errors on the first and last phrase.
The correct translations would be more like :

" - Quel lèche-bottes ridicule, idiot et menteur/baratineur !( the translation in French is difficult as we generally don't associate so many adjectives in a single phrase and posing is difficult to translate in French in a single word without it being too akward the word poseur does'nt exist with this meaning in french: menteur or baratineur could be used eventhough baratineur is more informal and as Ciel and Hadrian received the education of noble, I think they would use a very formal language...)
-En effet, mais il aura ce qu'il mérite.
-Oui il l'aura" ( to get what you deserve avoir ce que l'on mérite)

You can trust in me as I'm a native french speaker ( even though I'm not a professional translator)
Nonetheless good work, can't wait to read next chapter !
(and sorry for the doble comments, I had'nt finished writing when - I don't know why - decided to post the comment...)