Reviews for You and Mr Wonderful
CluelessMajor chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
My favorite FAVORITE lines:

" Because damn it Jackie you were mine first and I always thought you'd be mine last. Because I thought we had something good. But I guess you found something better."

Gosh... these few lines are just filled with so much emotion: love, regret, yearning, remorse, anger, sorrow - who knew three sentence can hold all that. D
JacquiJack chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
*wipes tear from eye* It's not often you come upon a fic that makes you feel sorry for bloody Kelso, but deary, this is beautiful.

It irked me how people forgot that Kelso would have been hurtin' seeing Jackie and Hyde all over each other, and it's great to find something that pens down exactly what Kelso would've thought.

I've always been intrigued in this category (Kelso angst on J/H) and I wrote a one-shot on it too. And considering how much I respect you and this story, it would be great if you could review it... please? If you're interested, the story's called 'Reality Check'.

It's okay if you don't, I just love getting feedback from people who I admire... anyways, this is just wonderful. Love it. :)
RGAP-48 chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
This was so sweet and powerful, you really got inside Kelso's head. You did a good job putting how Kelso feels about Jackie and Hyde into words, this is really, really good.
Tragedy Tay chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
This was the saddest J/K I've ever read. The end song poem part thing nearly made me cry. I'm one of the dying breed of J/K lovers and J/H haters. I love those last lines: 'Because damn it Jackie you were mine first and I always thought you'd be mine last. Because I thought we had something good. But I guess you found something better.'

And as much as I want thwm together, I don't think they will be.
scifidreamer chapter 1 . 3/4/2003
wow, this was a really well written piece. i think the lyrics fit the song perfectly. so yeah, i think you managed to capture a more mature Kelso-don't get me wrong it's still Kelso, he's just done a little growing up.
kenzimone chapter 1 . 2/28/2003
Aw, so sad.. Poor Kelso, I feel sorry for him some times..
Southside chapter 1 . 2/27/2003
I must say, that I really enjoyed this fic. Nobody ever seems to acknowledge that Kelso has feelings too. I feel so bad for him.
Cand chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
Aw poor Kelso. I loved J/H from his POV, interesting idea for a story. I'm glad he could finally accept J/H, even if he wasn't happy with it.
hydejackie4ever chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
That was really sweet! No one ever really talks about Kelso having actual feelings. It is nice to think of that side of him. I was wondering what he thought about Jackie not even telling Hyde it was her birthday. That is so not like her.
sugarRay babY chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
this was really good. sad, too.

poor Kelso. I luff him. you can totally picture everything you wrote runing through his head. it sounded kind of whiny but sincere & sweet. ::sigh:: a part of me wants him & Jackie back together.

anyway, great job :)
JackieHyde chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
That was sad and sweet. Sometimes I feel sorry for Kelso but for the most part I don't. Keep writing!