Reviews for Time and Again
I'm dying here
Guest chapter 2 . 6/18/2014
WAHHHHH you're killing me
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
I'm devastated... oh please please let it be a nightmare and not real
soulfire524 chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
I've re read the first chapter many times but I still find a bit of awe in the raw emotion at the end of the chapter; for me its very hard not to cry, no matter how many times I read it; the scene it beautiful, heart-wrenching, and tragic. You really capture the emotions of these characters. I also admire the amount of detail and descriptions you have. You also write really good dialogue too.
Any way I know its been a while since yo updated this story, so although I'd like it if you did, I'm not really expecting you to update it at this point, but I couldn't help but want to praise this piece and the amount effort you put into your work. It really is an amazing chapter.
BambolinaBarracuda chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Hello KittyShampoo!

I am writing to you in order to review your wonderful story! I know...most likely you do not care anymore, but I feel like doing it anyway.

First of all: the prologue. Very strong. You surely have a "touch" for describing battles. The description of the guy, well, it was very creepy. And you know, I do not think that your plot has been used so many times before. Actually I think this is pretty unique. You managed to create suspance, and tension and you definitely hooked the reader. Akane dying in Ranma arms was really touching.

I found the line in which Ranma thought about the invisible blood on his hands very IC, and plus, you have to be a talented writer to point out something deep like that.

Than, the second chapter. The mention of ying and yang create some expectations in us readers, and you reaqlly know how to catch our attention: your Genma is...wow. I was drinking every single line. It's dark in a very intelligent way, you know? The description of the sleeping bags, the moon... every detail was perfect.

And then, the final cliffhanger.

And then again, the third chapter. Marvellous. First of all, the way you let us know about the Tendo family current situation: through the eyes of the postman. That's absolutely brilliant, and most writers outside here could not have thought of a better way. Than, creepy creepy creepy but absolutely catching. The description of Soun, and of Akane and Kasumi. Wow. Seems that things here are a lot worse. But as you said, you had planned something, and they will light up.

The descriptions of characters: wow, they are never predictable. You didi a wonderful work with Soun. You can really see things happen, you can see landscapes, faces.

Now I am going to ask: I know that years had passed and probably you totally forgot about this story. But there is a single chance that you will keep on writing it? I mean, it's beautiful and you are a great writer, lus this is something new, creative, and amazinglywritten. I can promise to review every single chapter, long and detailed reviews. And I can promise to spread the word between my italian friends -I'm from Italy-, I am sure they will appreciate it as much as I do. And I am sure once you begin writing again you will find out how much fun it was :). Would you at least try? Plese, I beg you!

Take care, have a sunny week-end and wish you the best :)

Valentina
DipuC chapter 3 . 12/28/2010
I felt like straggling you when i saw that their were only three chapters, but that's just plain rude i decided.

Please finish this. Im looking forward to a totally unprecedented idea to be written out.

Good write.

Just a dot of advice, I'd like to see a little more development of Ranma's emotional state. Seeing that he just witnessed his beloved fiancee die in front of his very own eyes, and waking up to see that he has shifted to a new time paradox, I think there should be great trauma and confusion. You did an excellent job in the prologue, but it seemed kinda rushed in the next chapters.

Great job though, and I admire your refreshing plot you have going here. I look forward to the confrontation!

With humble admiration :)

~~DipuC '
RnDm-BandNerd chapter 3 . 5/12/2010
Wow so intense, I almost cried! This is a great story I hope you eventually get back to it.
Lana Atkins chapter 3 . 9/24/2008
What a twist!You got me hooked from the prologue.(that was so sad though, the way you wrote it was so heart-wrenching) I hope you continue it! It's too good to stop now!

you did a great job on this one.
bluewitch chapter 3 . 7/22/2008
This should be updated, as in soon! To bad that it has been years but still no update and we're still waiting for the story. First chapter (Prologue) was very creative. Words used were great, as how the situation described. Ver well.. I was touched and, well, cried a little reading the first part. Huhuhuh! Please update it.
Kendo Baby chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
i dont think anybody could give u any type of critisim, because that was so awesome! It was so sweet!

Keep writing!
shizentai chapter 3 . 8/23/2005
hey when are you gonna continue this?

lov ur work..
Your-face22 chapter 2 . 4/25/2005
WOW I LOVE IT GOOD IDEA
The Sin they called Pride chapter 3 . 3/14/2005
PLEASE UPDATE! I wonder what's going to happen next...
heartdragon chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
oh my god i cant belive she died i cant belive it oh my gosh this is just the sadest thing ive ever heard i loved it i was about to cry for crying
KyLewin chapter 3 . 2/14/2005
Hmm, this story seems pretty good so far. It's dark, but it seems like there's some hope there. Your portrayal of Ranma seems pretty much right on (obviously everyone else will be different now). I look forward to reading the next chapter...hopefully it won't be another two years ;)