Reviews for Children of the Storm: Apprentice
Great story. Will you be continuing / completing it?
Castlelover777 chapter 18 . 9/11/2019
Great, exciting story! Can’t wait for more! I’m really loving this story!
life's a mystery chapter 18 . 9/2/2019
oh the tension...
Trude chapter 18 . 9/1/2019
great chapter
Pen to Paper Writer chapter 18 . 9/2/2019
Sure just when things start getting good you leave us hanging. But that's okay. Pastor posted for us to find out what happened to Hoffman. Maybe he didn't die?
TORONTOSUN chapter 18 . 9/2/2019
I like the writing, very good.
wendykw chapter 18 . 9/1/2019
The comment about lightning in Hurricanes caught my attention, because Dorian has lightning in the eye-wall. My fave meteorologist has commented on it several times. Now I understand why he did.
The characters are surrounded by danger, and it keeps building like the storm. It calls in to question the decision to go to the island at all. If anybody survives this insanity, I hope they punch out the higher ups that made that decision.
sasans chapter 18 . 9/1/2019
Out of the frying pan and into the fire I guess. I wonder how many we lose this time? I'll just have to wait and see.
3rdfah chapter 17 . 8/4/2019
Exciting, wild action. Then Kate’s welcome introspection. Excellent chapter, keep them coming!
Castlelover777 chapter 17 . 8/1/2019
Another exciting chapter! As always, I can’t wait for more!

Best wishes to Stratan.
life's a mystery chapter 17 . 7/30/2019
oh my... I hope they get out of this :)
bponder chapter 17 . 7/30/2019
know you have a busy life that comes first, but already looking forward to the next chapter - your enthralling writing is both a blessing and a curse in that we are always impatient for more! I too am seeking the answers to all these victims!
FigaroLaredo chapter 1 . 7/30/2019
It's getting intense. I wonder about the fate of rick's group.

p/s: I do hope you include the translation for the spanish though. Even as a foot note at the end of the chapter. It does disturb the chapter a bit when i read as i have to google translate the sentences (and we all know how reliable google translations are). so i hope you will put the translation somewhere so the readers can know what the sentences meant the way you want it to meant
Trude chapter 17 . 7/29/2019
another intense update
I hope Rick&Co are doing better but I fear not
sasans chapter 17 . 7/29/2019
Since I have 0 knowledge of Spanish I have no clue as to what was said. My only question is where is the other half of their group with all this gunfire going on? At this point I'm not sure if anyone is getting out of the mess they are in.