Reviews for Rurouni Kenshin and the Lord of the Rings
Footprint chapter 12 . 1/25
One battosai one ring one epic crossover
Footprint chapter 1 . 1/24
Didn't get Lord of the rings till now and I get to re-live Rurouni tales
Ryan L. Spradling chapter 94 . 12/1/2015
An epic tale.
Dinosaur Imperial Soldier chapter 9 . 6/11/2015
I like this funny chapter that Kaoru and Yahiko went into Samwise Gamgee's predicament.
Rhettbutler chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
Interesting chapter
Jose19 chapter 4 . 4/2/2015
I wonder what happened to Bilbo because he is the key to winning the war against Sauron because the Hobbits are the ones to hold the ring.
Jose19 chapter 3 . 4/2/2015
The world where they are going will be difficult to handle because there are certain aspects that will trouble him.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 4/2/2015
I want to know where is Kenshin on this chapter because I see the usual things that happen on this story but where is he.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
I want to see about this story because in a world like this he will have to take many lives, and then there is the disease he carries later on life that takes his life.
Pineapple3000 chapter 7 . 2/9/2015
It's a shame really because I enjoy this type of crossover. But you can't just copy 90% of the movie dialogue and stamp a disclaimer on it. It's still 90% not you. And I'd like to read YOUR stuff. It's why I'm on fanfiction and not watching the movie or reading the books.
Bob is Life chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Wow... O.O
John the visionary chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
To 'the Kid':

For one, Kenshin didn't blithely 'tell his life story', the other stranger figured it out on his own somehow. And for another, sometimes Kenshin would tell somebody why he wouldn't kill again if he had a good reason to. He's not just someone who doesn't trust anybody, he's someone who knows how to be lenient to certain people when it can be suitable on his terms.

Kenshin is someone who feels that he can trust someone if he found that individual to be trustworthy, so don't discriminate his character that quick, based on how most people are reclusive by nature. You need to give him a lot more credit than that because I've observed him carefully
The kid chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Er, yeaaah... I just can't see Kenshin, an ex-assassin, and BAMF extraordinaire just blithely stating his life story that way to someone he neither knows or has heard of before. I'll read to the next chapter but if this ends up being how he's portrayed, I'm gonna just... Go.
Hollydoor chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Radagast acted mire Luke gandolf whys that?
Final Genesis chapter 94 . 1/16/2014
After reading through all this, I must say - that was impressive! An awesome crossover, especially how some of the characters contributed to the journey, even though there were times the Ring had some new victims! Nonetheless, it was a fascinating and enjoyable read of two of my favourite chronicles of media! :D

This is Final Genesis, signing out!