Reviews for Rurouni Kenshin and the Lord of the Rings
Dinosaur Imperial Soldier chapter 9 . 6/11
I like this funny chapter that Kaoru and Yahiko went into Samwise Gamgee's predicament.
Rhettbutler chapter 1 . 4/29
Interesting chapter
Jose19 chapter 4 . 4/2
I wonder what happened to Bilbo because he is the key to winning the war against Sauron because the Hobbits are the ones to hold the ring.
Jose19 chapter 3 . 4/2
The world where they are going will be difficult to handle because there are certain aspects that will trouble him.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 4/2
I want to know where is Kenshin on this chapter because I see the usual things that happen on this story but where is he.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 4/2
I want to see about this story because in a world like this he will have to take many lives, and then there is the disease he carries later on life that takes his life.
Pineapple3000 chapter 7 . 2/9
It's a shame really because I enjoy this type of crossover. But you can't just copy 90% of the movie dialogue and stamp a disclaimer on it. It's still 90% not you. And I'd like to read YOUR stuff. It's why I'm on fanfiction and not watching the movie or reading the books.
Bob is Life chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Wow... O.O
John the visionary chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
To 'the Kid':

For one, Kenshin didn't blithely 'tell his life story', the other stranger figured it out on his own somehow. And for another, sometimes Kenshin would tell somebody why he wouldn't kill again if he had a good reason to. He's not just someone who doesn't trust anybody, he's someone who knows how to be lenient to certain people when it can be suitable on his terms.

Kenshin is someone who feels that he can trust someone if he found that individual to be trustworthy, so don't discriminate his character that quick, based on how most people are reclusive by nature. You need to give him a lot more credit than that because I've observed him carefully
The kid chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Er, yeaaah... I just can't see Kenshin, an ex-assassin, and BAMF extraordinaire just blithely stating his life story that way to someone he neither knows or has heard of before. I'll read to the next chapter but if this ends up being how he's portrayed, I'm gonna just... Go.
Hollydoor chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Radagast acted mire Luke gandolf whys that?
Final Genesis chapter 94 . 1/16/2014
After reading through all this, I must say - that was impressive! An awesome crossover, especially how some of the characters contributed to the journey, even though there were times the Ring had some new victims! Nonetheless, it was a fascinating and enjoyable read of two of my favourite chronicles of media! :D

This is Final Genesis, signing out!
Oswins chapter 69 . 9/2/2013
It's e again. I know, I know a belated reader. When I read about our Pope, Jphn Paulii...I cried again though it's been a while. And our Pope Emeritus, Benedict XVI...may the Lord Bless him and all he's done. I' happy for our new pope..he's from my country and I attended his Mass there many times. I continually pray for them (I'm also in the process of becoming a Religious or nun as some say :) ) I keep reading this and am almost sad it's over but you've done an amazing job. May the Lord Bless you, dear!
Oswins chapter 32 . 9/1/2013
Hey, I know it's 2013 but I thought I'd comment and let you know I love this fic! I was just rewatching RK for the hundredth time and it had been years. I'm also a huge Tolkien fan (was since I was a kid...oh it's been decades now lol). But, rambling aside, I absolutely LOVE this fic (as I mentioned already) and since the rewatch I'd been looking for a good crossover and I'm so glad I found this one! Great work :) Thanks for this gift you've given to your fans!
Bismarck Alexander chapter 16 . 4/1/2013
Now my only complaint for this chapter is that that confessions between Kenshin and Kaoru. They basically admitted their feelings, albeit indirectly, But they came to an understanding that their kinda meant for each other. However they should've had more physical evidence of their feelings. Such as a passionate kiss. My disappointment. But still good