Reviews for I Read It In A Book
Guest chapter 17 . 12/23/2022
I enjoyed reading this I really liked this
Diametrik chapter 2 . 11/28/2022
That fight was well coordinated, but it seemed like they were all sandbagging. It makes sense for Orochimaru to sandbag, since he is confident in his ability to easily beat them, but what's going on with Naruto and Itachi? Why no ninjutsu or genjutsu or fuinjutsu? It seems like they fought harder at the chuunin exams than here against Orochimaru.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 8 . 10/18/2022
Well Naruto's free and with Ino, I wonder what happens next.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 7 . 10/18/2022
Well damn Ino really laid into everyone and seems there's secrets flying around and I wonder what Inoichi's planning well it's pretty obvious he's planning on killing Naruto.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 6 . 10/18/2022
Well, damn this new Naruto is certainly amusing, and that Hidori is such a pathetic loser what the hell was Tenten thinking setting up a blind date for Ino with that retard. How did that sleazeball not insult Tenten? I wonder what happens next.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 5 . 10/18/2022
That was interesting so Ino's gonna be Naruto's shrink I see a Naruto/Joker - Ino/Harlequin vibe here.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 4 . 10/18/2022
Well, damn u really know how to throw everyone off there game I wonder what happens next.
House550555 chapter 13 . 10/18/2022
Kenai were a farming tool
YeagerMeister31 chapter 3 . 10/17/2022
This was another nice chapter some bonding between the family that almost crumbled well from the parent's point of view, I have to say though Naruto acts a lot like Sai with reading books, which kinda makes him a bit of a weirdo, but whatever, it's different, I wonder what happens next.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 2 . 10/17/2022
Well, that was a surprise but saying Deidara is a threat is a joke he's a weak ass pansy, Pedomaru, on the other hand, is strong, I wonder what happens next.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 1 . 10/17/2022
Damn, that was a cool chapter but kinda weird Naruto is still Minato's son so why is he pretty much ignored by the village, Kushina and Minato have both realized how much they fucked up, although it's weird that Mito seems to know.
lRayzerl chapter 1 . 9/22/2022
Trash fic after chapter 3
Chu2 chapter 17 . 9/17/2022
An original and fetching fic with some interesting insights , the only complaint I have with it is the pacing at the beginning. It felt like it was rushed to reach the climax of the story as fast as possible. But again, still one of the best stories I have read here. GG
lightningshinobi683 chapter 17 . 9/2/2022
Man one of the best fics i ever watched gave me goosbums keep up the work hope to get more amazing stories like this
Dissapointed chapter 2 . 8/30/2022
I kinda lost interest. For all the praise the author heaped on Itachi and Naruto, he then decided to make them lose against Orochimaru.

Also, the story is kinda not satisfying at all. It does not feel good to read it.

Maybe that's just me but that's how I feel.