Reviews for The Wrong Number
cbmorefie chapter 6 . 6/21
Thanks!
SarcasticBimbo chapter 7 . 6/21
Awwwww, he's just so sweet to her. That breakfast he prepared for her was beautiful and she missed it. He should have left that note on his pillow. :-) Thank you for sharing your talent.
Romana973 chapter 7 . 6/21
Thanks for a great chapter!
AnakinSmom chapter 7 . 6/21
I would take this 'non-romantic' Edward any day!
luckycullen chapter 7 . 6/21
I'm amazed of the way you've managed to write a poetic and lovely fist love making. Because you can feel the love. I totally agree with this line: "What's more fitting than wishing HBD in birthday suits?"
Rita01tx chapter 7 . 6/21
Oh, dear! Miscommunication is a key part of the devil's playground LOL! Glad they got it all sorted in the end...a most delicious end, if I may say so!
archy12 chapter 7 . 6/20
Phew, good thing Edward went to her workplace and unearthed the reason for her melancholy. It would have been a very sad birthday for Bella otherwise.
What better way to wish someone happy birthday, indeed? ;)
This is one of the best Edward I read...
Thank you...
Love your story!
annaharding chapter 7 . 6/20
Awwwww! Happy birthday, Bella!
Bevey99 chapter 2 . 6/20
It was her mistake with the phone call. He apologizes for being rude [which I probably would have had the same attitude he did] and she acts like a bitch. Humm
This Bella is too weak for my taste. She's also really irritating.
keshaluvsRob chapter 7 . 6/20
Oh, this was like a cosmical coincidence, celebratig her fic birthday in his birthday date. I felt when you were describing Edward''s body it was like mentally seeing Rob's anatomy. Was he your inspiration? Awesome first I love yous!
LittleMoCullen chapter 7 . 6/20
OMG this chapter was so sweet! I loved it, all of it. Where he gave her the flower and told her He loved her was by far my favorite part.
keshaluvsRob chapter 6 . 6/20
Dearest writer: I liked the part where you mention Mr. Grey's pics. Naughty. I don't understand how Bella can resist that fine piece of ass, eigther. Nice non dates!