Reviews for The Wrong Number
JustARead chapter 1 . 10/31
Hmmm
Sassyvampmama chapter 8 . 10/24
This was perfect, thanks for sharing.
Jr chapter 8 . 9/19
It's beautiful love story!
sami69 chapter 8 . 9/1
This had me crying into my coffee. What a beautiful touching fic. Thank you for sharing this.
imustbecrazy chapter 8 . 8/6
Excellent job my friend! So much emotion stirred up I this one. Nicely done!
imustbecrazy chapter 6 . 8/6
Dayum girl! Such a beautifully written painful story, Could have used a tissue warning on a few of these chapters!
imustbecrazy chapter 1 . 8/5
Great start love! Can't wait to see where you go with this! Sorry I'm so late to the party!
compass54 chapter 8 . 8/4
A neautiful final chapter to this heartfelt story. Eight days a week is not enough to show I care that you wrote it and I look forward to more from you. Congratulations on your top 10 win!
fanfictionalcolic chapter 8 . 8/4
Sweet as piem
Jaygm chapter 8 . 8/2
Beautiful little story! I cried. Thank you.
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 8 . 8/1
The Wrong Number has been voted in the Top 10 fics completed in June by visitors of www . twifanfictionrecs . com
What I really don't get here is why she spreads her legs like an easy whore for a slimy loser like Mike and is all difficult with a man like Edward...
Why is he even still interested in her? She's all looks, bad taste and unpleasant personality.
Gaby-wotnow chapter 8 . 7/30
I love their journey & its only just began.
gabby28 chapter 1 . 7/30
Loved this story, it was just what I needed right now, just enough angst, just the right length and lovely characters to cheer for.
woosh48 chapter 8 . 7/29
What an amazing story! I admit a few tears when reading about rose and Bella's friendship and journey with cancer. Edward was a breath of fresh air. Emmett was heartbreaking but perfect too.