Reviews for Dobby the Orc
Child of Dreams chapter 3 . 11/22/2019
Will there be more of this?
reptoholic chapter 3 . 8/7/2019
I absolutely love this story!
reptoholic chapter 2 . 8/7/2019
love it
reptoholic chapter 1 . 8/7/2019
so much potential
bloodwolfsfame chapter 3 . 7/31/2019
I really love this story, it’s so cute and funny please continue it!
Gidget1889 chapter 3 . 3/19/2019
This is hilarious! Seeing all the LOTR characters try to make sense of Dobby is just too funny. I love this story. Please keep up the good work!
Fawkes Flame chapter 3 . 11/1/2018
Please continue - I Love it!
skyitegaming chapter 3 . 8/15/2018
All I can think of it dobby hitting an anoying elf with a broom and theres a dwarf laghing
Bella-swan11 chapter 3 . 6/3/2018
Legolas maybe the appearance of that elf baby, be your chance to be happy with Tauriel she is going to become the mother of the elf baby. Which means that Harry, he's going to need a father that could be you; if you fight for it.
Lord Elrond If the stories you heard about Harry are true, then he will bring peace to all races. As now is the hope for the elven race, its appearance shows that the age of the elves does not end and that it is time for there to be new generations of the elven race.
nikolasowa chapter 3 . 6/1/2018
Please update! !
ahomusume chapter 3 . 4/1/2018
I'm curious now that Harry revert back to his original age again. What happened next T_T? I hope you'll continue this again for this is so exciting. It's my first time reading dobby in a fanfic as one of the lead characters.
sad sabrin chapter 3 . 3/6/2018
Lovely continue pleaee
sharingankakashi007 chapter 3 . 2/8/2018
God you have a sick imagination
Debby
Lol i Almost died laughing

And this is very interesting
I wonder what's next for our poor Harry and his amazing care taker
Dobby's awesome
And does his mother's protection still exist?!
I wish it does cos it's a connection to Lily that Harry should have

Glad to see the horcrux is gone
Hope ya continue this
At the same time
I wonder what his part will be in the history of Arda
The elves are gonna go crazy
Can't wait to read more
AshbelleRyland chapter 3 . 1/14/2018
kudos! well written, the part where he died had crying a bit. i think you got Dobby just right and i can't wait for more chapters! :]
LiveFreeDieWell chapter 3 . 12/14/2017