Reviews for Control
Fieke1993 chapter 1 . 10/15
it is the fourth time I have read this. Remains an amazing story
Oh how happy I am I found this! Such a gem, thank you!
nightowl32 chapter 1 . 1/9
This was beautiful and wonderful and I loved every word.

I'm not very... articulate when it comes to reviews but just know, I loved it and I love your writing.
Ellen chapter 1 . 9/30/2017
That was a beautiful story. I love how you didn't try to sugarcoat the pain/guilt they feel at cheating on people they love I love you didn't make of Robin and Killian the bad guys to try making these two women feel less guilty or even right in their behaviour. To do this, this betrayal, is their choice and it has consequernces, heavy ones. All is fair in love and war, one say but it hurts everybody.
Insightful, clever and brave. So much better than the drivel they fed us on the Dark One arc. Kudos!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2017
Hello there, just discovered this new SQ story of yours and very excited to read it coz ... love your work, really really do. I never watched OUaT beyond the 2nd season, it just became clear to me that it was bound to be a huge disappointment, but the characters of Regina and Emma were just so wonderful and I loved all the great fanfiction so continued on with that. I think your stories were definately some of the best and I love how we as a fandom really took the characters back and truly made them ours, ironically with much better results than the official writers. I hope you do finish TotH sometime, but am not going to moan about it. I'm just very thankful to you for the time, talent and effort you gave to these stories. Queer women are still so marginalized, I personally feel like a lesser person sometimes because of my sexuality, and your work amongst others have created a much needed space for me to just be at peace with it. So thanks again and keep on writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2017
I've been sobbing for three hours now..
I'm an emotional wreck.
I want to curl up in a ball and cry for the rest of the day.
But thank you so much. Thank you for making me feel like this.
AustinMarina chapter 1 . 6/28/2017
This was really complex! Like Regina, I was also doubting how Emma could explain both of them cheating on their boyfriends in a way that would make sense. As your story unfolded in flashbacks, it became understandable how their relationship changed. It was inevitable their need for one another would again bring them together with or without memories.

I felt your story totally sprung from the hilarious OUAT Camelot scene when Regina kept inadvertently commanding Emma:

oh shut up and listen

So really Swan, you should be thanking me.

Great job!
connyx chapter 1 . 6/14/2017
oh i so didnt elwant this to end. grear piece. as always by you. maybe its time that you for once write something not so great? :p
EvilRegalandJCapper4Life chapter 1 . 6/12/2017
I'm going to be honest here.
I read most of it. You lost me down towards the end because the fic was super long and I kept losing my place when I clicked out of the app so skimmed through the last few scenes.
It was good though. Just way too long for me and because of that my attention to this was lacking. I understood the majority of what was going on but yeah so I'm sorry for not reading the whole thing.
PipexVauseman chapter 1 . 6/6/2017
Holy fuckballs was that amazing. Holy shit. I have no other words. I stayed up way too late reading this and am dying for more. Fucking incredible. I don't even know how to articulate just how fucking good that was, all I'm coming up with is mind blown explosion-type sound effects. I just...dead. I've died. Rip me. So good. "This is madness." Touché, Gina. IT IS. S good. I'm shook. And a little spoiled now. Bc this is now on my list of favorites and other works will be measured against it. And I'm also a little intimidated now too? Bc there's no fucking way in shit I'll ever create something this good. I've died and ascended. Play me off, Johnny!
JJ chapter 1 . 6/5/2017
This was fantastic! Oh, the feels~~~ I miss your SQ stories very much! Thank you for writing this.
clarec97 chapter 1 . 6/5/2017
Thank you for this beautiful story. It is emotional, pain and sad but beautifully written.
Hope to read more works from you.
Haply writting.
LuKEN chapter 1 . 6/4/2017
Welcome back!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
Wonderfully intense and complicated! Love your work and big fan of TotH
LoveWhatYouWrite chapter 1 . 6/1/2017