Reviews for False Pretenses
D32 chapter 32 . 1/4/2014
Loved this story! Just finished seasons 1&2 and was wishing for more Jack/Irina time. Wonderful chemistry between those two characters.
yoeman.prince chapter 16 . 1/3/2013
I love this story. My only gripe is Devlin/Jack friction I always thought they were pleasant to one another on the show, but hey it's your story your world. And on the whole pretty freakin' fantastic!
MariaPurt chapter 32 . 7/19/2007
You made me spend like 5 hours to read it! It was worth, really! I liked:)
Ireland1 chapter 32 . 10/28/2003
hello... i loved teh story, loved the ending. please write a sequel!
twinmuse chapter 32 . 6/18/2003
This was fabulous! I love this whole story! Especially at the end where he went to save Irina and not go after Sloane. LOVE the fic!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do an epilogue or another one please, cause I want to see Sydney's reaction to seeing her father after BURYING him!

And with him all over her mom like that!

LOVE THE FIC! DO MORE STORIES!

thanx!
daria chapter 32 . 6/17/2003
bueno
Brine224 chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
I would like to tell you how much I love your stories. I have been waiting for your amazingly quick updates daily. You have a gift for writing and I happen to love any Jack/Irina interaction. I look forward to any further stories you find time to write.

Brine
sis chapter 30 . 6/15/2003
What a cliffhanger please update soon
redisbest chapter 30 . 6/15/2003
NO! NONONONONONONONONONONONONO!

THAT CANNOT BE IT!

please, tell me it doesn't end this way... no... Irina's really good at heart, she never got to live her real life, let her live...

Lindakins chapter 28 . 6/9/2003
*grnis* That'll show Jack! I just wanted to tell you that I really enjoy your stories, all of them. I just love that electric undercurrent of the relationship between Irina and Jack. I also LOVE how fast you update your stories, and how you're managing to write two stories and still keep them both fresh and different. Great Job!
xyber116 chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
Hahah! Like the second part it's greeat
sis chapter 26 . 6/8/2003
Will Sydney join her parents in destyoying Rambaldi what will happen with Irina and Jack. adding a twist in the story would be good. Please update son
lizella chapter 26 . 6/8/2003
oh my god! what did you do? god oh god. Heck, but the story is great. But still oh my god.
redisbest chapter 26 . 6/8/2003
This has got to be my fave alias fanfic. I love it! Just found it today and read it all at once! Too good to break for exam studying! Please keep it up! The thing I love about it most is that you portray Irina so well! There aren't a lot like this, especially that it's fluent, easily followed... no grammatical errors to distract... it's amazing! Keep it up!
twinmuse chapter 24 . 6/7/2003
Watch out world, Jack and Irina are on a mission!

Hold on to your knickers!

Love the fic!