Reviews for Tiempo de antecesores
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2018
s/12728547/1/2p-talia - Novelization of Hetalia Axis Powers anime/manga. Slight change to the characters to make them more edgy, one or two words changed in dialogue, but copies it and all scenes. This is also posted on deviantart and Ao3. (Will provide link at bottom.

s/12697832/1/Rewritten - Novelization of scenes in Disney's Star Wars Rebels. Even offers to take request on novelizing more scenes.

s/12422133/1/I-trust-you - Novelization of a scene in Disney's Gravity Falls.

s/12369103/1/Steins-Gate - Novelization of the anime Steins Gate, English dub.

u/7661985/Sola-Haze - Author is aware, but thinks it no trouble and that because it is "their story" they can do whatever they want. They don't care about the law or the authors, staff, they steal from. They pretty much state this in reply to reviews in the 2p Talia story.

hannahthepadawan ... deviantart ... com - They seem to post all infringing stories here as well.

archiveofourown .. works/ 12760806?view_full_worktrue Another copy of 2p Talia.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2018
/s/12728547/1/2p-talia
/u/7661985/Sola-Haze

An illegal novelization of an anime series by the name of Hetalia Axis Powers, that only changes small things about the characters, but copies each scene and dialogue. It is not the only illegal novelization of they have on their profile for a series.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2018
There is another case of plagiarism. copying another's work or borrowing someone else's original ideas.

Swords of Heaven by Nexus Gundam and gundam knight Chris

The most critical theory is gundam-knight-Chris the one who wrote the would story Chapter 12: Battle of Narita and war

Source of Evidence came from review section by Mandalore the Freedom

Here is statement "Why do I have a feeling it was Chris who wrote that line what Talon said about Mandalorians -_-"

Those mean? That gundam-knight-Chris the one who would wrote the chapter and the one who plagiarism?. Well for my opinion both gundam knight Chris or nexus gundam are both plagiarism each chapter from another author?, I don't know maybe gundam knight Chris the one who plagiarism or. nexus gundam,

Here the version of gundam knight Chris and nexus gundam

plagiarism version

Chapter 12: Battle of Narita and war

Chris could hear the quivering in her voice as she continued. "So what's the use of it? A name? But why…?" C.C. wondered as tears actually began to slide down her face.

Chris reached out and wiped away the immortal girl's tears, drawing her attention back to him to see him give her a warm smile. C.C. could see the eyes that were the same shade as blood, gaze at her with warmth and tenderness.

"It's proof that we exist." Chris started, rubbing his hand against C.C.'s tear-streaked cheek.

"Proof that we exist?" C.C. wondered.

The red-eyed teen nodded. "A way to acknowledge who we are to the world. Those who use titles or names to identify themselves forget who they are, their hopes, and dreams. They become a symbol or ideal to the people around them, but no one will ever really know them."

C.C. pondered his words until he picked up his cracked helmet. "This helmet for example. No matter how well people think they know Rebellion, what he stands for, they would never be able to understand me and my true feelings."

Chris remained silent for a few seconds before looking at C.C. again. "But now I can see you, not C.C. the immortal, but the girl who has known so much pain, sadness, and loneliness. No matter what happens in the future from this point on, I won't forget or deny who you really are. You won't have to be alone because I shall be there by your side for the remainder of my life."

C.C. was touched by the sincerity and love in Chris's voice, as he looked at her with warm, caring eyes that promised eternal love which caused her cheeks to redden slightly as more tears slid down her face before she wiped them away.

"Well then, can you do me a favor?" C.C. asked with her blush still present.

"Sure" Chris replied with his warm smile.

"Can you say it again like you did before? Just once with tenderness like you treasure it in your heart." She requested, looking at the red-eyed boy with hope.

Chris nodded as he pulled the immortal girl into a loving embrace, which surprised her greatly as he spoke in a gentle, loving tone. "Cerina," For a moment they sat in silence with C.C. still in Chris's embrace with the only sound being the dripping water that echoed around them.

"How was that?" Chris asked, breaking the silence.

"I-I-It…it was nice." Cerina stuttered out softly as her blush increased. The way he said it, the tenderness, warmth, and compassion he conveyed in his voice, she had never heard anyone say it like that before. Along with his actions beforehand almost made it seem like the two were lovers, yet he spoke it with so much love to her. It made her heart beat just a little bit faster.

Now the original version

Code Geass: Jinchuuriki of the Crimson Knightmare by Resurrection of the Forgotten

Chapter 9

C.C. blushed' just the lightest bit at the way that Naruto said her name as she tried to regain composure. "Is that supposed to be a joke?" C.C. asked, managing to suppress her blush. "Like I would care about something like that. After all, I-I...I've forgotten everything, every single thing." The light green haired girl continued her voice quivering as she went on, and as Naruto looked at her intently. "So what's the use of it? A name? But why...?" She wondered tears actually sliding down her face.

Naruto instinctively reached out and wiped away C.C.'s tears, drawing the girl's attention back to him to see him smiling gently at her and completely ensnaring her in his gentle gaze. "It's proof that we exist." Naruto started, pulling his hand back but keeping his gaze focused on her, "A way to acknowledge who we are to the world. Those who use titles or fake names to identify themselves forget who they are, their hopes, and their dreams. They might become a symbol or an ideal to the people around them, but no one will ever really know them." He continued as he held up his mask, his gaze shifting from C.C. to stare at it. "This mask is an example of that. No matter how well people think they know Kurama, what he stands for, they would never be able to understand me and how I feel." The blonde shinobi said his attention returning back to C.C. "But now I can see you, not C.C. the mysterious girl with the abnormal healing ability, but the girl who has known a lot of pain, sadness, and loneliness. No matter what happens in the future from this point on I won't forget or deny who you really are. You won't have to be alone, if you feel like you're not strong enough to face the world then I'll be there whenever you need me to lend you my strength." Naruto finished.

C.C. was touched by the sincerity in Naruto's voice, as he looked at her caringly, promising an end to some of her troubles as her cheeks reddened slightly and more tears slid down her face before they were wiped away. "Well then, can you do me a favor?" She asked him.

"Uh sure," Naruto replied, a little surprised she would ask him something straight away.

"Then can you say it again like you did before. Just once with tenderness like you treasure it in your heart." She requested looking at Naruto hopefully.

Naruto nodded his head once, if he was going to grant her request then the blonde shinobi decided to do it to the best of his ability. Moving a bit closer to her Naruto placed the palm of his hand against her cheek again, an action that took C.C. by surprise, before he took a steadying breath and looked at the light green haired girl softly. "Cera," Naruto said gently. For a moment two sat in silence the only sound that could be heard was the dripping of water that echoed around them. "How was that?" The cerulean eyed pilot eventually asked.

"I-I-It, it was nice." Cera stuttered out softly. The way he said it, the tenderness and compassion he managed to convey in his voice, she had never heard anyone else say it like that. That along with his actions beforehand had almost made it seem like they were lovers who truly loved and cared for one another. It made her heart beat just the littlest bit faster.

"I'm glad," Naruto said back with his usual fox like grin appearing on his face, before a bashful look appeared on his face. "You might want to get dressed now." He commented a blush spreading across his face as he finally remembered that the girl was naked beneath his cloak. "You can keep my cloak on; your clothes were damaged from the debris that hit you. The top half is all torn." The blonde shinobi explained, making it clear why she'd need to wear his cloak.

The only different is dialogue. The word spoke when talk has been shorten. while the scene is same,

Another topic gundam-knight-Chris is still use plagiarism from another work and idea and really shock the number fav and fallow are very hight, that kind of thing should not tolerate, sadly many of them still blind, I tried review gundam knight Chris back 2016 still I remember I ask him "why you need to copy another work? From another Author" his do not Answer me instead his just delete my review,

Please report this plagiarism
UnIngenieroMas2 chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
Otro para el top 5!
Ya aviso que habrá top 10 porque lo que está en el blog de tiempoderelatos es numeroso y de calidad.

Joe. Pobre Segundino. Respeto por los agentes que se van a los pasados remotos.
Me ha gustado la historia por sencilla y humana.

Respecto a los nombres... Sólo he encontrado Miguelón y Elvis en el registro "no-oficial" de la sima de los huesos. Me voy a tirar a la piscina y decir que Mac va por el Museo Arqueológico de Cataluña y Ana por Ana Gracia, investigador vinculada. Es lo mejor que he podido hacer con el google-fu que tengo a estas horas :)

Esta noche Ministerio! :)
Fridda chapter 1 . 5/30/2017
Creo que el tuyo es de los pocos relatos que me quedaban sin leer. Pobre Segundino, porque si ya me daban pena los dos pobres que se quedaron atrapados en las cavernas, que un desdichado como este, aún encima de tener las papeletas que tiene en su casa con su ex y la niña que nunca ve, que encima lo manden a un lugar tan poco agradable... Y jamás se me habría ocurrido pensar en el desgraciadillo que debe guardar la puerta de Atapuerca, porque si cada una tiene su guardián, en esta es evidente que no pueden poner a uno de la época. Me ha gustado.