Reviews for Mann VS Thief
BIOHAZARD chapter 1 . 8/12
Well I hope you plan on righting more of this story. I t already got me interested so please don't stop this story! Good work by the way on the plot. Good luck!
AnonymousAuthorFanFic chapter 1 . 8/9
Suck? Thus is fantastic! Heavy wants more!
I find this story to be quite interesting. I am curious as to how the meeting between the Cooper gang and the clowns of tf2 will play out. Please keep adding more chapters. I really don't want this to be another good story that never gets finished.
avatoa chapter 1 . 7/28
Oh this is going to be frickin' awesome! I demand an update!
Dr.D180 chapter 1 . 6/23
I went in expecting a shitty little thing with cringe worthy dialogue and a waste of potential.
But instead I got something pretty good for a first story.
Really the only problem I have with this is that spy's dialogue could flow a bit better (he is a high class sort of guy) and demo man is canonly so drunk he goes into shock when he's not.
I look forward to seeing more.
ZILLAFAN chapter 1 . 6/2
Actually, he is sober in the comics. Of course it was living hell for him because of the abstinence, and the fact that he only was given bread to eat, but still. The problem will be Soldier: being told that America, even one inhabited by anthropomorphic animals, is attacked by goat herding terrorists, will not hold well for the patriots psyche.
One point of criticism: Demoman is never sober. Ever. That kinda comes with only ingesting alcohol and aspirin as a form of sustenance for 7 years.