Reviews for perpetuus
ctc chapter 1 . 12/1/2017
nice!
YouBlitheringIdiot chapter 1 . 12/1/2017
By the way, as you no doubt know already, this is BLOODY MARVELOUS! Totally loved it ;))))))
Aurora chapter 1 . 10/16/2017
So I just have to say how much i appreciate your line about expecting the old warrior to know germanic english. I love how you acknowledge that there's a language barrier there cuz it always irks me whenever i read or see books/movies where the ancient being somehow communicates perfectly in english
McKinnon-and-Black-forever chapter 1 . 6/4/2017
This is so good! I love how told the story and the characterization for Lily and James was perfect! I would have liked to see a little more of Peter, but the story was still awesome. I loved the cave scene and the fact that Sirius was the only one who could understand James. Overall, this was wonderfully writen and just one hell of a story.
fii-mona chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
i love it so much holy
poser16 chapter 1 . 5/31/2017
This was an amazing story! I'd love to see a sequel with baby Harry if the inspiration ever hits you. Great job!
Petalstofish chapter 1 . 5/30/2017
HOLY HERA. This was AMAZING. You did everything I wanted AND MORE! Like on a scale of one to ten this was a twenty five and I'm still squealing at how perfect it was. Literally, this is my favorite fanfic ever now. I cannot thank you enough for writing this masterpiece! God, the day you get published for reals let me know cause I'm reading it. You are SO gifted and SO AMAZING AND IM JUST SO HAPPY TO BE YOUR FRIEND.

Also THE PEC TOUCH HAD ME IN STICHES. AND "what's a song?!" OH MY GOD.

I'm so happy you made him not understand English. GOD AM I HAPPY.

As your friend, I want to ask if we should leave, but as your pseudo guardian I feel like I shouldn't.-new favorite quote I want it on a t shirt
Pan's Box chapter 1 . 5/30/2017
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this!

Until next time,