Reviews for The Makings of A Killer
Faith chapter 20 . 1/24
Does this story have a sequel?The way you ended it sure makes it sound like there's going to be one. Please write though it's been 13 years I'm make a Darkwing Duck spinoff of Les Miserables.
LadyE61 chapter 20 . 12/18/2003
*sniff* *sniff* Poor Steely! *hugs him*
Aw, man...heckuva story, RT! I found a whole new sympathy for Steels. :*) *hugs him*
hecubus98413 chapter 20 . 12/16/2003
Oh man that was good!, did you hint at the end that you would write a sequel? I hope you do, I want to see the aftermath of what happened. Great story!
Brad Eugene Palmer aka Nightw2 aka Comickook chapter 20 . 12/14/2003
Aw. (sniff). Very good story, RT. Sad, but good. JAVERT, YOU ARE GOING DOWN BIG TIME!
LadyE61 chapter 14 . 10/23/2003
Ek! Poor Steely (and Tatty and Tori-not to mention the bunny in Chapter 12)! Once again, Javert is bein' his bad self. ;) But ah'm feelin' mighty sorry for Steelbeak right now.
HellHoundess chapter 12 . 9/30/2003
(cheers) That's my girl! Oh I love this combo, Keleen and Javert so rock. makes me wonder why i ever set him up with Lucretia ~_

Keleen: chalk it up to inexperienced bubble-headedness, Shell (grins wickedly)

anyway, it's great so far!
LadyE61 chapter 11 . 9/29/2003
Well, I'm late reading this latest chapter, RT, but it's as good as ever. Javert ROX! ;-)
LadyE61 chapter 10 . 9/15/2003
This is to BOTH 9 and 10 (since I never got around to reviewing '9' ). Excellent work, luv! Can't wait to see what happens next. _
hecubus98413 chapter 9 . 9/5/2003
Very Well written. I loved how you put everything together ( I love the part where you mentioned non-disney words)Anywell, Whats gonna happen I need to know. PLEASE please write more soon...
gosalyngirl chapter 9 . 9/1/2003
An excellent story! What a way to be raised!

Keep updating! I'm interested to see the conflicts that arise when Javert and Darkwing face off!

Love it!
HellHoundess chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
(drools) you know if Javert weren't married he'd have to fend me off..I just find a cunning bloodthrusty mind attractive ~_

Lucretia: (scowls and zaps me) Hands off my darling! (kisses Javert)
LadyE61 chapter 7 . 7/14/2003
Ow...ow...OUCHIE! *sniff* Poor Steelbeak! Get well soon, babe...

I can't wait to see what happens next! Javert...from bad to woise!
LadyE61 chapter 6 . 7/11/2003
Ek! Look out, Steely...

Nice and scary, RT! I'm anxious now to see what happens next... :-}
Brad Eugene Palmer chapter 2 . 5/8/2003
Very sorry for not reviewing this sooner, RT, but this DOES look to be a good origin for this young, but ruthless, F.O.W.L. villain thus far. I agree that you might have gone a bit overboard on the Les Miserables inspired names, but otherwise, not too bad at all.
KatieScarlet chapter 2 . 4/24/2003
Cool! Well-written, chilling and intriguing! I'd go easy on the names plucked from Les Mis, but other than that I like it! ;-)