Reviews for Sweet oblivion
oceansong chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
love it~ t'was prefect indeed...:D

~oceansong
Kisa Yamashita chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
Really sweet and well-written!

To continue?
Chele chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
Whoa, that would be how I'd picture Draco and Cho's start of a relationship, or whatever it would be called. :-D You described the emotions so wonderfully.
Serena Goodkey chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
This was a good story :D
paint pastel princess chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
...Wow. Kudos to you - this fic felt amazingly seem to have captured Cho's emotions perfectly..I loved her struggle with Draco, even though she's crushed by the death of Cedric she is longing to let go.
Kou Haruko chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
wah! dont tellme this is a one shot? is it a one shot? because if you developed this fic..it would be soo great!
winky-wink chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
this is a good story, i love ur writing. is this just a one-shot
denomic-angel106 chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
OMG! U SHOULD REALLY COONTINUE THE STORY. IT IS SO DAMN GOOD!~ PLZ PLZ PUT UP ANOTHER CHAPT. JUT ONE MORE PLZ!
cordelia chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
Oh, very nice. The whole premise of the story was refreshingly original...

I liked how you sorted through Cho's reactions.

A bit of constructive critism: In the fifth paragraph, you wrote "it's" when "its" would have been more appropriate, and "til" when I think you meant "to"...

Sorry. I had to point those out because sometimes they throw me off.

Really nice one-shot, though! I'm glad that you made Cho pull away- I would have trouble believing that she would kiss Draco right right after Cedric died, as many other writers think. Draco was written very nicely, as well. Both of them were convincing.
CHO13 chapter 1 . 5/28/2003
iu love this story i really do sorry for not review before but i thouth i had already review it ok whyat ever

i really love this story its one of my favorites a really love it youre a great writter ans colud you please please please please please please please please pelase pelase pelase updated it plesase please i really love it a have tread it 10990 time and each time i enjoy it really much i really lo ve this story so please colud you update it im dying to see what happened next ok

seeya

takke care

cho
Ruki Lee chapter 1 . 4/28/2003
Ok! I just finished reviewing your Fruits basket fic when I realized that I hadn't reviewed this one yet! I was kinda hoping that you would continue this fic but I see that you have no intensions of writing more... oh well! we need more DracoCho fans out there! not enough fics around about them and no lemons around to satisfy my hentai mind! -() I mean... I even found a lemon about YukiSaki! lol! oh sorry... we're talking about Draco and Cho at the moment... I get sidetracked easy... maybe that's why I don't finish any of my fics! lol!
Flamer-666 chapter 1 . 4/27/2003
will you be continuing this? pl do!
cho chapter 1 . 4/21/2003
its a really good story i loved it you must continued it its really fun i think it would become my favorite dstory
aZnGurLY02 chapter 1 . 2/28/2003
i really really like your story! please keep writing!

i like the story line so far! )
Komillia chapter 1 . 2/28/2003
Thanks for all your reviews. made me very happy especially since this is my first HP fanfic. But unfortunately I'm not planning to continue this since this was a one shot fanfic that I wrote for a fanfic challenge. But I apperciate all your comments and maybe some day I'll write another Draco/Cho fanfic. ;)