Reviews for Slayer Las Vegas
twixxy-dee chapter 11 . 10/27/2014
Oh my goodness! That was such a twist. I've been enjoying your fics slowly and love how the knights are still kicking. Hiding in plain sight; officers of valour, morality and justice. Wonderful work.
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 11 . 8/24/2014
What? Oh no...Jim's a Knight of Byzantium?! Or something similarly as fanatical? Epic cliffhanger plot twist you have just pulled, Marcus!

;D

Once again, I'm loving what you're doing with this crossover universe, especially how it's helping to get Buffy access to more resources and allies for the coming fight against the First Evil (since nothing that was noted as being a cause of the First's access to the mortal plain has been changed). That and Warrick being the Renfield figure that the CSI crew knew about and was using as a double agent was nifty.
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 9 . 4/23/2012
You know, when I was little, I drank holy water by mistake, stuff tastes nasty.
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 7 . 4/22/2012
'Horror-movie' theme night? XD I can practically HEAR the bartender/bouncer's explaination for the disturbance... Bartender/Bouncer: "Oh, that? Just a couple of drunkards out bar-hopping, started screaming blue murder once they got a good look at the other patrons. Then they just ran like hell."
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 6 . 4/22/2012
I hope Buffy knows what she's doing...
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 4 . 4/22/2012
Uh-oh... When did Warrick get enthralled?
Azmodai chapter 11 . 12/9/2011
Story number three and still as good as the rest. I like the way you changed your chapters. These were shorter and quicker for me to read, it made them feel like they were sections of the episode and the entire story one or two episodes overall.

The story itself was interesting and fun to read, i've always liked Dracula lore itself and when it was used in Buffy i did smile and this just continued my enjoyment of both your series and fanfiction in general.
APS chapter 11 . 12/3/2005
Great story,

keep upp the good work.

Opinions are like assholes.

Everyone has one - but some just smell worse than others.
Imzadi chapter 11 . 7/1/2005
Oops! So Jim Brass is under allegiance to someone who feels the necessity to kill Dawn. That should make for another interesting story. . .BTW Christian Kane, who plays Lindsey McDonald on Angel, guest starred on an episode of Las Vegas, playing an amnesia victim. He COULD have been Lindsey. . .I'd love to see Lindsey in one of your stories, preferably in a good role.
Imzadi chapter 10 . 7/1/2005
So everything is ready to go now. This has been a great penultimate chapter. Everyone is beginning to accept the other world that Dawn & Buffy know so well. And knowledge is power. Forewarned is forearmed.
Imzadi chapter 9 . 7/1/2005
I remember Darla & Drusilla's shopping spree in Reunion, and they didn't put the clerks in thrall-they killed them! These clerks are lucky. I'll bet Warrick wants to throw up. I'm sure he's not happy he was eating bugs!
Imzadi chapter 8 . 7/1/2005
Nice to see Lorne here, headlining at the Tropicana. I wonder what that shoot is?
Imzadi chapter 7 . 7/1/2005
So they know about Warrick! Good. Buffy can take care of herself. And I'll bet Willow could teleport from London without batting an eyelash.
Imzadi chapter 6 . 7/1/2005
Elvis! Buffy is alive (although she had been dead!) and well. Brass has things covered well, and Buffy is doing an absolutely spectacular job. Too bad she doesn't know Warrick is Renfield. . .
Imzadi chapter 5 . 7/1/2005
I like the relationship between Sara & the Summers girls. And I do undersand how Catherine feels, as her Lindsey is the most important thing in the world (refrains from comment about another Lindsey!). I like the image of Warrick nibbling on his jar of flies. These people are good-they don't need to be told what to do.