Reviews for Slayer Las Vegas
Imzadi chapter 4 . 7/1/2005
Great ending to this chapter! So Warrick is Renfield! And they know that Buffy & Dawn are staying with Sara! I wonder if Nikki Wood was the slayer that came when Brass first had the vampires? The meetings was well written, as usual.
Imzadi chapter 3 . 6/30/2005
At first I thought it might be Darla. I just had a thought about the previous story. The name of the werewolf, who looked like an older Lindsey, was Cain; the actor who played Lindsey was Christian Kane. Was that a coincidence? Anyway, it's a good thing Buffy came by before Sarah was the next Bride of Dracula.
Imzadi chapter 2 . 6/30/2005
I'm assuming that Darla has staked herself by now, or else Buffy would have named her. This is season 3 or is it early season 4? Dawn is a pretty smart girl. I'll bet Dracula is still around, unlive & kicking!
Imzadi chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Good beginning, and very good advice from Buffy. Catherine is one smart cookie to put it all together that way. Another excellent story coming up, I can tell!
Ann of Midnight chapter 11 . 8/3/2003
I really enjoyed the three CSI crossovers (I found the fist one at THE CROSSROADS). I took several hours to read them in one fell swoop. Thank you so much for writing and please consider writing more.
SecondSilk chapter 11 . 6/5/2003
I was very disappointed to find your story. It was very well written and so well pased as to push all thoughts of my history essay from my mind. I am seriously Buffy deprived at the moment and your CSI crossovers, in conjustion with Nomad's West Wing ones have worked to fill the gap very nicely. So, many many thanks, it was a lot of fun, despite the effect on my academic record. I look forward to the completion of the next installment. :-)
HecatonchiresLM chapter 11 . 5/14/2003
Great story. I love how CSI is slowly falling further and further into the Buffyverse. I really enjoyed it, and I'm on to the next one.
Harriet chapter 11 . 4/19/2003
LMAO! Giving vampires thir legal rights? LOL. Shame about Brass although I can almost understand why. You made it justafiable. This is a great story, serise of stories, that seem true to the characters. Intresting to see matters from an entirely new view. Good plots too. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens in the next "book".
kiten234 chapter 11 . 4/1/2003
oh! hurry sequel sequel.

~MANDY~
Dorothy4 chapter 11 . 3/31/2003
Well, the Brides of Dracula are dust, and quite satisfactorily. But you leave us hanging. Brass a Knight of Byzantium. What will happen to Dawn. Who else do you plan to have tripping through Vegas. Spike would be fun, once he got a little more sane. Of course maybe he wasn't that bad until he hit the Hellmouth at the beginning of season 7.

Willow definately needs to go out and visit. Xander would have fun. Maybe Wesley and Lilah could take an illict run out there, obviously before she got her throat slit. The possibilities abound.

You were planning to write more and soon? Right?

Dorothy
Majin Gojira chapter 11 . 3/31/2003
Wow, now THAT is a surprise twist at the end. Can't wait to see how that developes. I'm liking this series of stories, they're all very well done.
Harry2 chapter 11 . 3/31/2003
Great way to finish the story off! But I think Dawn is still in trouble! That call that Brass made, makes me think that there is trouble out there waiting for her!
Diane LD chapter 11 . 3/31/2003
I cant even begin to tell you how much i love this universe. I loved the semi-cliff at the end.

I smell sequel! Jim Brass is one of those creepy knights. For the sequel, lets put Buffy, Angel, AND Faith all together. Have the CSI's meet the psycho slayer. Oh, and Willow. Have them meet Willow too.

Anyway, to restate my point, I love this story and uiverse. Get a new story out soon!
Mountain William chapter 11 . 3/31/2003
Excellent story!

Love the less-than-legendary end to Dracula, as well! *snickers*

Can't wait for the sequel you worked into so nicely at the end - the Knights of Byzantium disappeared much too easily on the show.
kiten234 chapter 10 . 3/29/2003
oh... hurry hurry post again

~MANDY~