Reviews for Slayer Las Vegas
Diane LD chapter 10 . 3/29/2003
I cant tell you how much i love thsi story and universe. Wel... maybe i can. I LOVE THIS STORY/UNIVERSE!

The climatic battle scene coming up fast!

UPDATE SOON!
WhiteWolf 3 chapter 10 . 3/29/2003
What are you going to do? Let Buffy bust out on her own and take them all down and having some tea, when the calavery storms the house. Or While she busted out she calavery give her a good distraction.
AngusH chapter 10 . 3/29/2003
"What happened to them?"

"They got eaten by monsters..."

"Figures."

LOL.

Wonderful new chapter.

Thank very much.
Harry2 chapter 10 . 3/28/2003
A very good job on this chapter! Looks like its SHOWTIME for the Brides! Bye Bye, Big D!
Random Artemis chapter 9 . 3/26/2003
great stories! You're male, right? (sometimes you never can tell with the pen names, so I'm playing it safe) but your writing has a more definitive masculine style to it that's very refreshing on this site, because most writers here seem to be female. (myself included) This story (and subsequent prequels... and hopefully sequels! *grin*) are very well written, precise and exact with a lot of good research, action and a strong original plot line. Now, I like the occasional 'girl meets boy, they fall in love, and kiss under a silvery moon, which then explodes for no apparent reason' stories, and sharp dramas with lush descriptions, but sometimes I need a clean, smooth, action-y story, something very hard to find on this site! So I just wanted to make with the praise, and say that you're a wonderful writer, and to keep up the good work.

Also, I wanted to thank you for bringing in Dawn. On the show, she's vastly under-used, and always in the 'victim' category. True, sometimes she's annoying on the show, but generally, I like her. So thanks for not ignoring her, and giving her something useful to do! Keep it up, and if you ever need more shameless encouragement, feel free to drop me a line.

I'm going to stop writing now, because this is really, really long... *urk!*
Harry2 chapter 9 . 3/23/2003
There's one other person that they can contact for info on when Buffy Dusted BIG D: Xander! He would know! Now, lets get Buffy out of there, and away before they try to sacrifice her and bring back DRACULA!
Mountain William chapter 9 . 3/23/2003
Can't believe I haven't left a review for this series yet! (Senility is creeping up faster than I thought, I guess!)

I truly envy you your skills - you are a wonderful writer and a great story-teller.

I've never seen an episode of CSI, though I know the premise, and you dragged me in from the first chapter of the first story. That takes a lot!

I hope you continue writing BtVS stories a long time.
Diane LD chapter 9 . 3/23/2003
Ahh.. The plot thickens. I'm sure Warrick enjoyed being kneed in the groin. Hehehe :)

Love it, as always, and UPDATE SOON!
kiten234 chapter 9 . 3/23/2003
good good keep going fast
kiten234 chapter 8 . 3/18/2003
good keep going

~MANDY~
Harry2 chapter 8 . 3/18/2003
Sounds like someone doesn't want the Brides to succeed! Keep up the good work on this story!
Diane LD chapter 8 . 3/18/2003
Yay! They visited Lorne! :) And the theme to Passions! :) I love Lorne! Cantcha tell? :)

I must stop it with the emoticons. Thats 3 in like 5 sentences. :) Damnit! I did it agian! I have no self control!

So hat's going on? What's watching Buffy and Dawn? Dundundun...

Anyway, though my ADD/chocolate induced hyperactivity, what i've been trying to say is, I LOVE THIS STORY!

Update Soon!
Diane LD chapter 7 . 3/16/2003
Ahh... the coming struggle. Prepare for battle.

UPDATE SOON!
kiten234 chapter 7 . 3/15/2003
good keep going fast

~MANDY~
WhiteWolf 3 chapter 7 . 3/15/2003
Yep I was right. Where is my money? *grin*

Still cool. At the beginning I thought I was wrong about Buffy going knowingly into a trap. But at the end it seems I was right afterall. Please continue.
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »