Reviews for Slayer Las Vegas
Harry2 chapter 7 . 3/15/2003
So... They know that Warrick is the Thrall. Now that they know this, they can discretley tail him and find out where the Brides are. And IF, and I do mean IF Willow is coming, I feel VERY sorry for the Brides. Buffy is Willow's best friend. Hurt her, and YOU WILL PAY!
Dorothy4 chapter 7 . 3/15/2003
So, I was going to get mad that you let Buffy forget about the Troll Hammer when she was talking to Warrick, but she didn't. Then I was going to get mad because you were bringing in Willow when you said you weren't going to mess with chronology much, but you didn't. I guess I should stop trying to get mad and trust you.

Enjoyed the chapters. Very good interaction between the characters and you keep them in character when they are talking. Love the bit with Buffy's hair, that is very true to the series.

Keep writing and I'll keep reading.

Dorothy
kiten234 chapter 6 . 3/15/2003
oh! poor warrick keep going

MANDY
Diane LD chapter 6 . 3/13/2003
Great chapter. Uhoh, Warrick's leading her to trouble! I liked the scene in the demon bar. Very cool.

Love it,as always, and UPDATE SOON!
Harry2 chapter 6 . 3/13/2003
Watch it Buffy! You just fell into the trap set up by the Brides! Keep up the good work, and lets see more chapters!
WhiteWolf 3 chapter 6 . 3/13/2003
100 bucks on Buffy that she knows it is a trap. And I only say one word Troll Hammer.
Buffy Girl chapter 5 . 3/12/2003
plz up-date soon
kiten234 chapter 5 . 3/11/2003
woah keep going hurry
Diane LD chapter 5 . 3/11/2003
So the CSI's wanna see the slayer in action? Hehehe. They'll be surprised when they see her power. Great chapter. Sara and Dawn's heart to heart.

Warrick's the spy and he's got that nasty bug-eating habit. Yuck. Anyway, i'm glad you made one of the CSI's the spy.

Will Buffy make a visit to Lorne?

What i've been trying to say all along, is I LOVE THIS SERIES/STORY/UNIVERSE and UPDATE SOON!
Harry2 chapter 5 . 3/10/2003
So, Buffy brought out the HEAVY artillery! I feel sorry for any vamp that gets hit with THAT hammer! Now, lets find the brides and put them out of the area for good!
WhiteWolf 3 chapter 5 . 3/10/2003
Lorn (Angel's green demon) is in Las Vegas. you have to put him in. How will Buffy react to him. She Either gets annoyed or likes him imedially. I don't think she wants to sing for him, but Dawn might.
Dorothy4 chapter 5 . 3/10/2003
I was out of town so I just got a chance to read chapter 4 and 5, it was a nice way to come home. Still going strong. You are doing a good job with the characters. Poor Warrick, he gets to be the bug eater, but I can see him munching the flies.

You stated you wanted continuity reports. I don't know if it was deliberate, but you didn't have Buffy mention the Master's death and resurrection attempt. Now, the vamps had his bones on that one, so that would make it different from a resurrection attempt with Dracula where there was nothing left. Darla's resurrection was certainly closer. As I said, don't know if you left that unsaid because of the differences or not, but I figured I would point it out.

Keep writing. Hope the computer problems are all repaired and things are running well.

Dorothy
Buffy Girl chapter 4 . 3/8/2003
plz up-date soon
Diane LD chapter 4 . 3/8/2003
Viva Las Vegas, baby! Weirdness and wackyness ensues! Warrick's the new spy? Uhoh.

Anyway, as always, i love it and UPDATE SOON!
kiten234 chapter 4 . 3/8/2003
good chapter keep going. poor warrick.

MANDY