Reviews for Slayer Las Vegas
Kat Hawkins chapter 1 . 2/27/2003
great start! can't wait to see what happens next!
lsdfjigslgfn chapter 1 . 2/27/2003
I love your series, sorry I haven't been reviewing. Bad me. Could this one have more Greg? Please?
Tara6 chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
nice, I loved your other fics so this will be good as well. Keep up the good work
Beboppin' Betty chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
can't wait for the next chapter!
RedPat chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
Expecting Xena, getting Buffy - poor people won't know what to think. Great so far. Write fast?
Harry2 chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
CSI meets the Slayer! LOOK OUT! More chapters, please!
Malaskor chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
Great that you continue this story, but please include the rest of the Sunnydale gang if possible.

Keep it up
Dorothy4 chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
I wanted to tell you that I am enjoying your series. I have often thought that CSI/BtVS would be a good crossover and you are proving this to be true. I'm glad you brought Buffy into the series, she should be quite a shock for the CSI group. I am waiting eagerly for your next chapter. Please write more soon.

Dorothy
WhiteWolf 3 chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
Cool, I was wondering when Buffy game into the mix. I like the Xena comment. I bet they gona be surprised to see a 'Gabrialle'.
fastpilot chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
Last line is fantastic, ".expecting Xena."

Bwhahaha!

I am really glad to see this.
Diane LD chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
I love it! Buffy meets the CSI team. Bring Dawn, Anya, Willow, Xander AND Angel just for fun. Wont the CSI team be surprised when they find, not Xena, but Buffy? Wacky hijinx ensue, i'm sure. The Scooby's in Vegas? Whatever will they do? Stop by and see Lorne? Have Angel come. It makes it more interesting. oh, and Buffy's reaction to Riley and Sam's hello.

I'm glad you continued this series (please say its a series, and not just a trilogy! (:

and i look forward to seeing more.!

UPDATE SOON!