Reviews for Confessions of the Head Girl
Tagged 1 chapter 6 . 6/7
Omg that chapter was funny as fuck lol. Hermione talking about bush or no bush. Hahah cracked me up..
AkiraKasumi chapter 7 . 5/16
I NEED AN UPDATE
desperatelyobvious chapter 7 . 3/3
Oooohhh things are just getting good! I’m willing to bet they’re Hermione’s parents? They’re the only Muggle people I can think of :) I hope you come back to this! Update when you can!
minnienelson1996 chapter 7 . 2/25
did you give credit to fifty shades of grey bc the part where he says "let's get one thing straight, Hermione (in the original story, it was Anastasia), I don't make love. I fuck...hard" is a line from FSOG. Thought you should know in case you didn't give credit.
meruhime chapter 7 . 2/9
Omg I love Tom and Hermione as teacher/student. It is so hot. I definitely noticed the fifty shades of grey lines. I do hope you will continue this fic. I'm totally loving it.
carsonbane chapter 7 . 1/18
Dear god please update. This story is so interesting. I love how you've been portraying the characters. Good writing.
SessyPeaches87 chapter 7 . 12/30/2017
Love the story hope u update soon!
meganedanshi chapter 7 . 11/25/2017
Pleaaaase update pleaaase
hurricanebridgette chapter 7 . 8/13/2017
I thought your Riddle was channeling a little Grey. :)
hurricanebridgette chapter 1 . 8/13/2017
Ohh I do so enjoy a Professor Riddle. I don't think he could resist zapping Hermione up. He would be much more interested in power, brains and the best than blood.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/12/2017
Please say you are going to continue this story.
dysfunctionaldilusion chapter 7 . 8/11/2017
So good
Anoriel Thiliedis chapter 7 . 7/31/2017
That line from "Fifty Shades of Grey" terrified me and for a moment I thought you'll be turning this fic into that xD but phew! What a relief!

So far, I really enjoy the plot and the creation of the caracters. Tom's gonna be disappointed when he falls for Hermione... because I guess he WILL :D or not? Well, we'll see. Also, you describe the carnal part of their relationship very well!
Nibiki chapter 7 . 7/21/2017
Intrigued. Very intrigued. Looking forward to the next update.
kalilje chapter 7 . 7/16/2017
I can't wait to read more:D