Reviews for Insanely True
Silver Salamander chapter 7 . 7/10/2004
Yay! nice story but draco didnt seem that insane towards the end, maybe you could add some dancing penguins/other silly animals?
usachan chapter 7 . 9/13/2003
kawaii story! *glomp*
Aurora Dawn Bringer chapter 7 . 9/13/2003
Wow. THAT WAS SO GOOD!

UPDATE OR I SHALL SEND MY EVIL ARMY OF CHICKENS TO INFEST YOUR MATRESS!

Can't take...suspense...must read...INSANELY TRUE ONE MORE TIME! Soo good, so wonderful... so cyute! YAY! I lOVE FLUFFINESS!

BRING ON THE FLUFF! :
Halatia Artemis Louise Potter chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
OH, sounds good. I'll have to read the rest to find out, though. keep writing! And if you put this on hiatus, tell us!

Thanx!

Nicole
TheGoodLife chapter 7 . 7/17/2003
That was so awesome! Keep it going, please!
Lanku chapter 7 . 7/17/2003
Update soon!

I like the inn-lady, she made it alot funnier
Hidden chapter 7 . 7/17/2003
He heh really good!
Katie chapter 6 . 5/30/2003
This is such a good story! It's really sweet how Harry's there for Draco when he needs him, and sees that he's a good person even though Draco has problems. I like how their relationship is developing. It's not all at once, so it's more believable. You haven't updated in a few weeks, but I hope you haven't forgotten about this story. It's definately one of my favorites!
scratches chapter 6 . 5/16/2003
aw thta was the cutest thing i have read in a while! aw! i want to squish them all! update soon muffin!

dee
Global Thrasher chapter 6 . 4/29/2003
oh, oh, oh, you are so evil, a cliff hanger, just when the good stuff was coming on, that is so sadistic, I LOVE IT, really LUV IT
beautifulelf chapter 6 . 4/29/2003
yay can't wait until next chapter- snogging! This is so cool! i like it when the inn keeper walks in.
Naso Raro chapter 6 . 4/28/2003
GAH! i'm going to KILL you if you leave me hanging again like that! BEAUTIFUL DAHLING! perfrect transition from friends to ... uncertain future. bravo, bravo, and UPDATE SOON! love from, jayd (silent nose)
koureshin chapter 5 . 4/18/2003
*gasp happily* the last one is sweet and...FLUFFY!

i can't believe it!

pls... UPDATE SOON and i can't wait for snogging since u said that da next chap would be HUGGING!
koureshin chapter 4 . 4/13/2003
O... I luv it!

pls update soon ASAP!
Chris the girl chapter 4 . 4/8/2003
oh Draco is showing signs of Acute Schizophrnia which is so much better then cronic schitzo because it starts imidiatly and can end really fast like he could wake up cured one day. Ohh I want Draco to be normal again once he and Harry get together. I am going to shut up now and go back to studying my psycology book for my test in the am.

Love the fic by the way. can't want till the next chapt.