Reviews for A Dragon's Roar
Star1X chapter 11 . 9/20
Story is awesome!

Cant wait till you get to the big plots like Harrenhal/Trident!

Curious if youll have your OC side with Robert/Ned!
nyx-p1e chapter 11 . 9/19
Great chapter! Definitely very different to canon. I'm excited to see how these changes will spiral out in the future! :D
DukeSomerset chapter 11 . 9/16
really liked this chapter, added so much to the thickening plot. I can not wait for the next chapter!
GuardianOfTheUniverse chapter 11 . 9/5
Great chapter!
Shrednector15 chapter 11 . 9/1
I just re-read this story, and I got to say it is one of the best oc targaryen story I have ever read. So keep up the great work. I look forward to the future chapters.
Zurver chapter 11 . 8/19
Please make Cersei have more respect and gratitude for Harry, and we would love to see how Harry will overthrow The Mad King and Rhaegar. Which resulting in Queen Rhaella being freed from Aerys grasp.
And of course good ser, please update soon!
This story is really good amazing writing that blows me away just like George please take your time don't rush and just can't wait for the next chapter
Invisible Observer chapter 11 . 8/13
I had read this at least once before and I reread it since you updated somewhat recently. I hope that you continue this story and update again soon. I am really interested to see where you take this story. Cersei is one of those characters I love to hate, but I probably would have loved if things had gone better for her in her youth. In your AU, I love that you keep Joanna alive, have a loving sibling relationship between Cersei and Tyrion, there is no incest between the twins, and you are providing both twins with healthier and loving partners, as well as another of one Aerys & Rhaella's children living. I look forward to seeing how the Dance of Dragons between Rhaegar and Daeron goes and how it splits the Seven Kingdoms, as well as who will marry who, other than the Daeron/Cersei, Jaime/Elia, and presumably Ned/Ashara. I also look forward to seeing how Rhaella and Viserys fare and if Daenerys will still be born.
Silver crow chapter 11 . 8/7
I just realised a while back I got my Kingsguard mixed up a bit what I meant to ask is Oswell Whent the Kingsguard that's more loyal to Daeron and could be counted as a friend in a similar vein to Jaime, Robert, Eddard, Oberyn etc
Yicti chapter 11 . 7/19
I am finally caught up, whew, 11 chapters didn't seem that long when I started, but I only regret that there isn't more out yet.

I am hoping that Ned will be able to marry Ashara, because while he did eventually card gir Catelyn, he loves Ashara. I am also wondering if Robert's view towards the Tarhs will change after his parents die (if they die that is) because, if I remember correctly, he blamed the Aerys for their deaths in canon.
Yicti chapter 10 . 7/19
Gooood, goooooood, join the gold side Cersei, we have cookies!

Not too much to say about this one ither than it is the begining of Cersei's conversion to team Daeron.
Yicti chapter 9 . 7/19
What a fight! Good job on wrting that, I know that fight scenes can be difficult, but you did good. I doubt that Daeron will "use it to protect his king" but he is very much against Rhaegar. I liked that he used his namesake's colors, it will get him brownie points. I also am wondering if this could lead to Dance of Dragon like factions, the golds (Daeron) and the reds (Rhaegar).
Yicti chapter 8 . 7/19
Let's get ready to Rumble!

I like how you are shiwing the rising tensions, it is getting me more invested in this duel. Going to cut this short here so I can continue, but Barristan shouldn't worry too much, it is better if Daeron and Rhaegar are at odds, especially when Rhargar goes full Prophecy mode.
Yicti chapter 7 . 7/19
"Only a fool would try to insult House Lannister" Or Aerys, but I repeant myself.

I couldn't help myself. Good chapter by the way, I am guessing tgat you are making it so that Bloodraven didn't disappear with Dark Sister. While I want Daeron to win, if Rhaegar does then I predict the end of whatever brotherly bond they may have. Also cool to see Daeron making friends the future Great Lords. Westerosi networking 101 for you.
Yicti chapter 6 . 7/19
Yet another chapter done well. I think that it would be quite funny for Cersi to marry Daeron and finally accept not being queen, and then end up as queen.