Reviews for A Dragon's Roar
hellfire45 chapter 36 . 5/7
Good chapter and I can’t wait to see what happens next and I like how the battle went
Nyx028 chapter 36 . 5/4
I'm still sore with Hoster Tully, he's an opportunistic pig. I really don't like him.
TheRagFromTheCrag chapter 11 . 5/2
I'd have called a bottle of Lannister Piss Gold Rain, Swapped it out with Arbor gold and given it to Robert as penance
mlkoolc86 chapter 34 . 4/26
I know not the spot to write this but also maybe a Catelyn or Brandon POV. Forgot to add them to the review of CH 35. Thank you for writing such a great story, look forward to the next one!
Christmas 95 chapter 36 . 4/26
So I really am enjoying this story. I want to get back to the romantic stuff but I am glad seeing how Daeron's campaign is going. I know this might be random but I think the song Monster by Shawn Mendes works very well for Jaime and Daeron. Look forward to the next chapter!
mlkoolc86 chapter 35 . 4/26
I thought I read this chapter after the Arthur chapter but I couldn’t remember doing it. I reread it again I really enjoyed the coronation. I know some chapters before you asked for our top 3 POV and I would have to say mine are Lyanna, Eddard, and Jamie. I don’t think you have done one from Robert before but I think that would be enjoyable to read. Look forward to the next one!
javi30 chapter 36 . 4/25
very good chapter.
keep writing.
blessings to you and your loved ones.
IWantColouredRain chapter 36 . 4/25
Picking names is so hard. I always fret about it for ages. Very good looking forward to more
Natman717 chapter 36 . 4/23
Loved this story, glad I caught up after all this time. Although I am super annoyed that it was so enticing that I didn’t write my paper, and instead read this all night. Oh well.
rebfan90 chapter 36 . 4/22
great chapter!
Darkcush chapter 36 . 4/22
Good to see you care about getting the right baby names. It drives me actually insane when some authors in their fics have Jon Snow, a Targaryen king, name their firstborn son Eddard lmao.
GraysonSteele chapter 36 . 4/22
Just a quick thank you for updating your story. I'm really enjoying it. I think you're being too critical of yourself about the battle sequences. Fight scenes are a booger to write whether on a large scale or a small skirmish.
Kalacagim chapter 36 . 4/22
Greatly enjoyed this chapter regardless of the lack of action.
On your point of the child’s name, I do recall there being a certain period before the baby is given a name due to child mortality rates being high in a medieval period, but I’m not sure at this point if I’m blurring fact with fiction, so take what you want from that if you will.

Eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
Sheperd3 chapter 36 . 4/21
A brilliant chapter. It was fun reading about Victarion in action and it's great that Jaime is thinking about the difficulties of war. The Catelyn/Lysa scene was also enjoyable to read since no scenes of their teenage years appear in canon.
Mahasena28062021 chapter 36 . 4/21
A really riveting story so far. I hope you do update the next chapter ASAp.
2,281 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »