Reviews for My Reality: The Secret Guests
BrkMyDrms chapter 10 . 12/25/2017
This has been an awesome story... I hope you guys will continue this story soon, because I'm loving it...
EmilyAnnMcGarrett-Winchester chapter 10 . 10/18/2017
YAY! I'm so glad things turned out for Curtis & Quinn, they need to stay together. Happy for Libby too, she has her Daddy Dean and Uncle Sam, just what she needs :)
TheWanderer23 chapter 10 . 10/18/2017
Thanks everyone! :-)
MariaKata chapter 10 . 10/18/2017
Oh no, no, no! I will be missing Libby so much! But I understand, every good thing has to end some day. I just hope one day I will find another chapter here. Thank you both for this great story.
Neenee75 chapter 10 . 10/17/2017
Well thanks to both of you for a great series, I adore Libby and have really enjoyed her journey. I really do hope you continue with her story at some point but I'm also looking forward to your other work. Take care and thank you for all your hard work xx.
sjwmaw chapter 10 . 10/17/2017
Great chapter. I’m glad things all got resolved! A good place to take a break! Would love to read more of the story if you decide to carry it on at some point!
WaywardDaughter18 chapter 10 . 10/17/2017
So glad the beginning of the chapter was just a dream and not a djinn or other supernatural being! I will miss reading Libby's updates but I understand completely about wanting and needing to do other things. I hope that both of you will come back to Libby again, she's a great character! Have fun and good luck with your other projects!
Happygoddess2003 chapter 10 . 10/17/2017
Thank you all for your follows and kind words, and I'm sure Libby's story is far from over. Tamilyn313 - I have Krissy, and Hope, and Mae to keep me busy ( as well as well... real life haha), and whatever HailstormJen makes her way to will be fabulous! She has become more than a co-writer, she is my friend. I've loved writing with her and look forward to the future!
tamilyn313 chapter 10 . 10/17/2017
I loved every story about Libby and the boys! Gonna miss her.

Happygoddess can concentrate on Krissy, before her monster now!

What's next from HailstormJen?
Guest chapter 9 . 10/13/2017
FANTASTIC! So emotionally written, well done! Can't wait for the next chapter! Hope you can update soon!
MariaKata chapter 9 . 10/3/2017
Poor Libby, no wonder she feels left aside. This was a great, intense, chapter, just loved it! Update soon!
Neenee75 chapter 9 . 10/2/2017
Wow poor wee girl but after all she's been through it's totally understandable. I hope Sam and Dean can make her feel safe enough that she can regulate her overwhelming emotions. Loved this chapter but very very emotional.
WaywardDaughter18 chapter 9 . 10/2/2017
What an intense chapter! Poor Libby, neglecting herself so much she's ended up with blood poisoning- that's kinda scary! She has every right to feel jealous, and I hope she talks to Sam and Dean and they help her with all her big emotions. Her "breakdown" has been a long time coming, and I hope the guys are there for her through it all. Can't wait to see where this goes!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/1/2017
So intense. Brilliant chapter!
tamilyn313 chapter 9 . 10/1/2017