Reviews for Granger and Malfoy, Attorneys-at-Law
beaflower114 chapter 5 . 8/11/2017
This is such a great and unique storyline! How imaginative! I can't wait to read more
Ramyfan chapter 1 . 7/14/2017
This is so good
I am in love
Very new
I am very curious about those dreams and the twist at the end was very unexpected
Please never abandon this
Anya Ishikawa chapter 5 . 7/13/2017
Whoa. This is just a one of a kind story.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/12/2017
Love this story. I'm so glad you updated. These versions of Hermione and Draco hit all the right notes for me. I love how you've brought in dumbledore, grindewald, and arianna's death. I can't wait to see where this is going.
slytherinxbadxgirl chapter 5 . 7/12/2017
I'm fascinated. I love how you're weaving this together. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/3/2017
IT HAS BEEN THREE WEEKS YOU HEARTLESS CREATURE! Update please, I'm going crazy here! And you left with a cliffhanger!

PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
GingerSocks chapter 4 . 6/14/2017
I'm absolutely loving this story!
tanjelisa1 chapter 4 . 6/11/2017
I love what you've got written so far! Typically I don't really enjoy reading HP fanfics without magic but since you've included lawyers in this AU I HAD to give this fic a chance. I'm so glad I did because this is really great!

I love their banter and am looking forward to whatever else you have in store!
Sinistasmile14 chapter 4 . 6/10/2017
Wow. What a shock. I'm loving this fic. And Kusos to you for such a prompt update. I was writing my assignment and then my mail beeped. Left it to read this...hahaha...coool Going. Earnestly waiting for the next update. :-)
Frogster chapter 3 . 6/10/2017
This is so good so far! I love how you've kept Draco's arrogance and wit and Hermione's sharp intelligence and overwhelming sense of compassion. This is going to be a fun story, I can tell.

I love how you've included glimpses of Hogwarts and Draco in Hermione's dreams. That's so cool, and a nice touch. I'm wondering if he sees her in his dreams, too. A few things he said made me think that he does. I wonder why they dream these dreams? Is there a bigger plot point attached?

I love their banter and how he calls her front-row. I especially loved how she wrote her paper on his father - I laughed so hard! I love her cheek. I bet he knows not to underestimate her now.

Looking forward to more! This is already a brilliantly crafted story that's unlike anything I've read before. I love your attention to detail. The question Draco asked on the first day - about the man who was found dead - reminded me of something called stories with holes that we used to do in my gifted and talented class in elementary school. Sounds a bit like a Sherlock Holmes riddle, too. Anyway, I can't wait to see what happens next! Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/10/2017
A fantastic start. I love the mystery and AU you've set up. Looking forward to reading more.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/10/2017
This is really cool! I do love a good mystery, and I'm not able to understand how this doesn't have more reviews! I just read it now, and I'm gonna be honest here- I didn't expect much. But it's a REALLY good story, and the dialogues are well done. There's just one thing I'd like to point out- Malfoy has grey eyes, not amber or brown or whatever. You could call them silver too, I suppose.
394egapotnrut chapter 3 . 6/10/2017
This story is really great. The plot, your writing style, everything. I can't think of a single thing I don't like about this.
I look forward to reading more.
Sinistasmile14 chapter 2 . 6/6/2017
Don't know the riddle answer but I love this fic. Intense. And mysterious. And hope against hope... Heart wrenching romance . Okay... I'm done. You rock.
Sayla Serpent chapter 1 . 5/31/2017
Wow, this it's such an intriguing beginning, i can't even said what i love more: the fact that you didn't start this story with the usual pairings or that Ginny is a painter or the little pointers at magic. I like your poetic writing style and will be looking forward to more of this story.
Thanks for sharing!