Reviews for Granger and Malfoy, Attorneys-at-Law
AngelLover88 chapter 6 . 7/22
Things are getting heated! Can’t wait for the next update
great chapter
slytherinxbadxgirl chapter 6 . 7/16
Welcome back! I'm really excited to see how they're going to make this work. Great chapter!
I just found this story and have to say that it is really interesting to read so far! Also, did I just spot a Gilmore Girls reference in the latest chapter? Please update soon, I am curious to see how you develop the plot!
Aqua chapter 6 . 7/15
I love this story. Update soon
Thank you for updating! This story is really interesting to me, and I hope you update again soon!
Aqua111 chapter 6 . 7/15
OMG! What a continue
So glad to see a new chapter for this story. Please continue! I really want to see where this goes.
beaflower114 chapter 5 . 8/11/2017
This is such a great and unique storyline! How imaginative! I can't wait to read more
Ramyfan chapter 1 . 7/14/2017
This is so good
I am in love
Very new
I am very curious about those dreams and the twist at the end was very unexpected
Please never abandon this
Anya Ishikawa chapter 5 . 7/13/2017
Whoa. This is just a one of a kind story.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/12/2017
Love this story. I'm so glad you updated. These versions of Hermione and Draco hit all the right notes for me. I love how you've brought in dumbledore, grindewald, and arianna's death. I can't wait to see where this is going.
slytherinxbadxgirl chapter 5 . 7/12/2017
I'm fascinated. I love how you're weaving this together. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/3/2017
IT HAS BEEN THREE WEEKS YOU HEARTLESS CREATURE! Update please, I'm going crazy here! And you left with a cliffhanger!

PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
GingerSocks chapter 4 . 6/14/2017
I'm absolutely loving this story!