Reviews for Hidden Under Smiles (possably adoptable hiatus)
Guest chapter 5 . 11/20/2019
love it
Guest chapter 5 . 11/9/2018
I would like to see the next one
Frosty The Ice-cube chapter 5 . 7/20/2018
I praise you for writing this. It's honestly beautiful, and I'm so happy you made this bc I was getting frustrated w/ not finding any Spark fics that sated my wants(Also finally someone else that sees Spark as the youngest)
I also request that you update it bc did I mention how much I love this story?
I bow down to you.
jaguarspot chapter 5 . 10/19/2017
This is a really interesting idea! I'd love to see where this story goes!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/17/2017
Poor Spark...
Guest chapter 3 . 8/14/2017
What's next? I can't wait!
eyeore1994 chapter 4 . 8/15/2017
Love it! Spark my sweet cuddle muffin! Can't wait to know more about sparks past. I haven't come across a fic with spark having dark ties to team rocket before and I must say, I LOVE IT. The ones with the biggest smiles off ten have hurt the most. I just love it. I think its a great development for spark.
Happily awaiting the next chapter :-)
eyeore1994 chapter 3 . 8/14/2017
I love this chapter really helped build sparks character. He's unbelievably skilled in knowing and understanding pokemon. I like how you helped share this. Lots of times spark is only portrayed as a sunshine airhead.
eyeore1994 chapter 2 . 8/13/2017
I LOVE your story! I love spark and sparkwumpage, cuz I'm a horrible person. Please continue! I want to know what happened to my sweet spark!
Corvya chapter 1 . 5/31/2017
If you could practice writing, I'd be happy to read this. It's actually interesting to me. Writing five essays, putting them into a stack, then checking each essay for its mistakes and highlighting them usually helps.