Reviews for Loki vs Nerima wrecking crew
Vld chapter 1 . 8/12
You need to do a sequel! "Ultron-san? Meet P-Chan. P-chan? Show him the Bakusai Tenkatsu." "Screw you Ranma! How dare you tell me what to do? And DON'T CALL ME THAT! Ranma, PREPARE TO... ah, no, no you today. ULTRON, PREPARE TO DIE!"
just 2 friends chapter 1 . 2/4
Hi! my friend and I read this together and really enjoyed it! We love seeing both ranma and avengers fics, and are so happy to see more in the section! Reading made us nostalgic for middle school when we wrote similar stuff together. Thank u! :)
Sonkuragari chapter 1 . 12/16/2018
Whoops, I didn't see the COMPLETE tag. Not dead then. Still, I'd love to see a sequel or more added.
Sonkuragari chapter 1 . 12/16/2018
Oh this is too good to leave dead. There's just too much potential for hilarity. I know, what with there being so many newer movies out it might seem useless to go back to a fic based around the first but that just means you could have the Wrecking Crew span all of the movies!
Eternity Flame1 chapter 1 . 12/1/2018
excellent. this is definitely worth continuing. it really dags you in.
Valkryie01 chapter 1 . 7/11/2018
This is begging for more. Hinako vs Thanos. She drains the Gauntlet...
Jackalope89 chapter 1 . 3/5/2018
A promising premise, but it badly needs to be proofread. A lot of little spelling and grammar mistakes that would be easily caught.
sonkuragari chapter 1 . 9/24/2017
This was highly entertaining. I'd love to see it continued. Gotta wonder though...Hinako absorbed the power of a diety...something like that would probably have some kind of side effects...or not. Anyway, definitely an entertaining story idea.
fangs of death chapter 1 . 8/13/2017
Great one shot.
Innortal chapter 1 . 7/23/2017
LOL, very fitting.
Digineko1a chapter 1 . 6/24/2017
After checking some more background on Hinako Ninomiya, we'd best claim the super villains are all just delinquents.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2017
Definitely out of character for Akane.

"Who is that and why are you fighting him?" she questioned. Unlike her suitors, she wasn't going to go blindly rushing in.

Ranma gave her a blank stare. "I… don't know."

Akane sweat dropped. "So you're fighting him for nothing."

"N-no! Well…" the red head trailed off as she thought about it, ignoring the fighting that was going on.

"Well what?" Akane asked impatiently when the red head didn't continue.

"He said something about being our new god and enslaving us all. At least that's what I got from the talking he was doing."

There was silence for a beat between the two of them.

"A psycho with a god complex. How nice." She said dryly before going into her fighting stance.

"You're fighting?! But you'll only get in the way." The pig tail martial artist said with a sneer to cover the fear of her fighting that guy. She was way stronger than Akane and she was having trouble with finishing the bastard off. The thought of her getting chocked…

The other Anything Goes Martial Artist threw her fiancé a look. Usually, Akane would've snapped on her and charged into the fight blindly with rage to prove herself. This time she just closed her eyes and breathe through her nose. "Ranma, we both know that this guy is strong. Stronger than Saffron. Ryoga and you need all the help you can get."

Ranma was kinda surprised at her seriousness, but at the same time she knows that Akane is also a martial artist. She sensed the guy power too. So Ranma bit back her fear and nodded at her. "Just be careful."

You too."

With that, they charged.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2017
I don't even understand the comment about Akane "following Ranma's lead." She insists on taking part in the fight rather than just hanging back. How is that following Ranma's lead?
Ashe chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
It was pretty entertaining. I like the fact that Ranma and Loki both gave as good as they got. Nice back and forth battle. Regarding Akane, I think in this instance she was out of character following Ranma's lead. Most of the time Akane is... headstrong. Sweet, but headstrong. Also if you read the comics there is a Young Avengers team made up of teens recruited and trained by the Avengers. So if you want to pursue this story, you have the option of going that direction with it.

Thanks for sharing!
Death of Snipers chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
I really hope there's more incoming, this was absolutely amazing