Reviews for Wind Shear
This was an awesome fic. It's extremely sad you are no longer there with us. I wish I could have left this message sooner. You left us too soon. Be well, wherever you are.
Riyu the dragon chapter 5 . 9/18
Thank you for writing this beauty of a fanific.
minuitmoon chapter 19 . 9/15
Amazing story !
minuitmoon chapter 3 . 9/13
I love your story ! It's really well writen and I can really imagine in my head what's going on and how the characters and scene look like. (I'm sorry if I did any mistake, English is not my native language )
As I said, I'm French and even if it's not the first English story that I read, I still sometimes find it hard to understand. But this fanfiction is really fluid and I understand it well. Keep on the good work !
Thank you for your awesome and beautiful story. You made me laugh and care.
DarkBan chapter 19 . 8/30
Damn great story, author!
i would have liked to see the romance between Bella and Harry flourish, but still, a good point to end the story. loved it!
mumphie chapter 17 . 8/24
Did another reread. A wonderful story. I still shake my head at Sirius and Lily though. Without a Harry to be born, how could he go back, even if the path had changed? And whatever happened with Severus? Was he friends with the Marauders, was he one of them? Did Harry find out about his home life and help him? Did Harry marry Bella? Did she stay sane? Did he end up staying at the school for longer than seven years? 'An enquiring mind needs to know!'
nerdwarf chapter 19 . 8/15
Loved this fic. Refreshing.
DocDoc chapter 1 . 8/7
Wow this first chapter was just wow
EMachado04 chapter 19 . 8/3
Great story and great start but with a rushed and horrible ending.
Taylort12 chapter 1 . 8/1
rest in peace
Liyaena chapter 19 . 7/30
Amazing. Thanks for a wonderful readenjoyed that from start to finish; you really brought the world of magic and all its possibilities to life!
no offense man, but LUCIUS POTTER? ew, seriously gross and kind of stupid,

even worse? harrys grandfather, lucius, had a sister who married a malfoy, gave birth to lucius malfoy, making him harrys cousin? fucking double yuck
thunderofdeath97 chapter 2 . 7/26
how exactly would removing the ring from the gaunt shack, and sticking it into a tree, keep tom from being suspicious? he would know its been moved the moment he checks on it.
Storm Pegasus chapter 19 . 7/26
Sirius and Lily. Nah. Narcissa and James. Fine ig. Bellatrix and Harry. Hell no. I finished this in a day. Thanks for writing this. It's been an honour to read this piece of art.
2,946 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »