Reviews for Wind Shear
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 6h
Arrrgggghhhh...so close!

Gee thanks, Dumbledore...
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 9/23
Yup, the pureblood set has some hard lessons to learn, and poor Harry is stuck in the middle again.

I do wish Storm Chaser would stop by Spinners End and rescue Severus Snape, though.
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 9/21
Well, hey, neat to see the Blacks aren't entirely stupid (though Bella is still infatuated with Tom, I expect).

And fun to see Intrigue Among the Purebloods.
joycd chapter 19 . 9/18
BRUH NO YOU SHOULD HAVE HAD HARRY EVENTUALLY REVEAL EVERYTHING AND BE LIKE “Hello, grandfather” OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 9/19
Good chapter-Stormchaser is a busy fellow. Glad he whacked Greyback, though!

(and as ever, Albus dithers...).
Raiju001 chapter 1 . 9/19
Holy...! A vicious vengeance vagabond has appeared and very vehemently vivisected the villainous. Gloves are OFF! W00t I am going to like this one!
griffin blackwood chapter 19 . 9/19
Fun read. The couples were a little unexpected at the end but I’m glad you went with them as Sirius was more grounded
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 9/18
Sandworms. What'cha gonna do?

Thanks for the ad for your book, too, will go check you out.

I'm Jean Lamb, and all my stuff (five of them) is 99 cents...
CultivationGod chapter 1 . 9/18
I really liked the fanfiction. To the point, and on point writing of characters, plot and interactions. The ending was a bit abrupt and I wanted to see more interactions in school between the characters as they completed their studies. Overall, 9/10.
Therio chapter 19 . 9/15
A really enjoyable story. RIP Chilord, your writing will be greatly missed.

Chilord, aka Jonathan McCready, succumbed to cancer on August 2, 2018
Arjyabir Hazra chapter 19 . 9/13
RIP Jonathan McCready
loki98065 chapter 19 . 9/14
Great story hope u do a sequel at some point
Rebecca Collins1 chapter 1 . 9/10
It would have made more sense if Harry had of been a bit older. The start of the book made it seem like more than just 3-4 years had passed. It felt like it could have been as much as 10. Great start though and i cant wait to read more. Also will absolutely look up your novel. : )
miguel.puentedejesus chapter 19 . 9/5
Un Maravilloso Final Para Una Encantadora Historia!
Me Encanto!