Reviews for Wind Shear
Wonderful story!
BRICKDUST chapter 19 . 1/21
AWSOME story thanks
The.Grey.Hunter chapter 5 . 1/19
The best wizarding battle scene I've ever read. Chapeau!
Sypho Dias chapter 19 . 1/18
Great job writing this book! Enjoyed it very much! Hope to read more of these fantastic works. Keep up the good work!
kyoshi711 chapter 19 . 1/15
I'm going to buy that book as your story here was entertaining and I appreciate a good story.
kyoshi711 chapter 14 . 1/15
Good story.
kyoshi711 chapter 1 . 1/14
This is a coldblooded Harry that I like.
McNooby chapter 19 . 1/9
Thank you.
LordRhyolith chapter 19 . 1/2
I love this story. Fist one where Harry is actually acting and not only reacting to stuff 90% of the time. And the way you got rid of Voldy... I am not sure why more people use this idea? Kill the body and capture the shade, easy peasy, Voldy himself said it after he got his new body at the end of the tri wizard tournament... that he spent his days as a weak shade and that he had to possess rats in order to survive. Ergo... it should be pretty easy to just capture the shade instead of looking dumbly at it.
Imprison it, and throw it into the ocean with a super-strong notice me not... easy peasy.

Again, great story! Thx for writing!
Chaos537 chapter 18 . 12/27/2019
Really enjoyed this story. The fight scenes and description of it are unique and makes it stand out compared to other stories. I like how Harry is just a straight badass and we don’t have to see the typical training montage crap that gets boring after a while. Sometimes it’s just nice to see an adult Harry kick ass and not a broody teenager. I like your take on Bellatrix and how she’s easily influenced and not as strong as other stories portray her. She has an inner strength but at the end of the day she’s still a young adult who hasn’t faced reality and has to be built up to be a strong character. It’s a shame that this story was short because I feel like you could have done more with the story but besides that this was a solid story. The only thing is that I wished there was more Harry/Bellatrix but atlas the ending was fun to see that they got together.
fanficfun36 chapter 19 . 12/26/2019
thanku
Debate4life chapter 19 . 12/21/2019
Great story! Thanks.
Bountyhunter1977 chapter 1 . 12/20/2019
If it was me I would give Harry a different wand so it can not be identified as a brother wand to Riddle.
Nightsonge chapter 1 . 12/19/2019
For those unaware Jonathan McCready the author known as Chi Lord passed away in August of 2018l
Meh12346 chapter 19 . 12/15/2019
Enjoyed this story quite a bit, this is my second or third time through. I hope you have simply been too busy or still fighting the cancer to write more, but if not, I hope you realized just how great your writing was. RIP.
2,792 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »