Reviews for Wind Shear
paueorr chapter 19 . 11/19/2019
Very nice. Quite enjoyable. Good job.
-P
adamantiumsleep chapter 19 . 11/14/2019
Awesome story, always love timetravel with bellatrix.

The language is a bit on the cheesy spy novel side, but the characters are well done.

The story ends relatively abrupt, the setup in the end is so interesting, but we don't get to know what happens.

Short enough for me to recommend a read.
J. El Lions Lohn Caesar chapter 1 . 11/8/2019
I've got to say that this is probably the best first chapter I have ever read. Why did I find this at 10:30 when I have work tomorrow.
DeusMagickas chapter 1 . 11/7/2019
RIP Jonathan McCready, you were fantastic.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/3/2019
Lucius Potter? What's that about?
FanficVet chapter 19 . 10/24/2019
I have reading fan fiction for decades now and this has to be one of the best I’ve read in a long time . The character exploration, their depth was amazing . The way you spun the whole story on its head while keeping the characters genuine is extraordinary .
crackermack chapter 3 . 10/23/2019
Voldemort is amazing in this story.
iChaos chapter 19 . 10/22/2019
Excellent story and very good writing. I enjoyed reading it, thanks for sharing.
eprince200 chapter 2 . 10/19/2019
Make this a Harry x Bella
Zecht chapter 19 . 10/18/2019
good novel. Concise, precise, nice. Although i would have liked to see Harry and Bella view on things after timeskip in the ending
Majerus chapter 19 . 10/9/2019
A quite satisfying ending to the last of Chilords works.
You will be missed.
Majerus chapter 18 . 10/9/2019
An increasing number of mistakes in last and this chapter, but I see that no updates have been made and the poor fellow had cancer.
As it seems likely that we've lost this amazingly talented writer, I'll just say "thanks" Chilord, wherever you are.
Majerus chapter 17 . 10/9/2019
Oh wow, so the Marauders are officially a duo, at least for now?
Sirius' logic about Potters was pretty fun :)

Ummm, Avery is dead.

Oh shite oh shite oh shite
Majerus chapter 16 . 10/9/2019
Harry protecting Snape. Yep, he'd do that. And he might just change a lot more than a few lives in the process.

faljkdflsajflsdajkflskjf!

Well, not sure how they didn't expect that - the Blacks, that is.
Majerus chapter 15 . 10/9/2019
I'm... stunned.
I think I can actually see THIS Dumbledore's rational with THIS McGonagall. I still just about came out of my chair in shock.

Oh boys, why didn't you just put the crazy bitch in a sack filled with rocks and drop it in a volcano like you would any other feral krup?
2,815 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »