Reviews for Wind Shear
GreenAlien123 chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
Good start! I'm looking forward to see where this goes.
toile grant chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
good
l4w chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
Great start and I do wonder if Harry met Dr Doofinsmirch and Perry
I hope that Harry can improve world and not just stop Tom
Thanks
steamrick chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
Harry Potter goes back to the 70s (or 80s) isn't exactly a new approach, but setting him up as a completely seperate third side to the civil war seems like a worthwhile concept to explore.

I look forward to seeing more of what you have in mind :)
hero of all chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
this was a great start and do you plan on Harry having to learn the esoteric magic to help him? or is that kind of the weakness you have for him?
Penny is wise chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
Awesome first chapter. Lol nice of them to come to him instead of being chased down.
kekkeigenkai95 chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
This has all the makings of a must-read. Though Bellatrix' third scene is somewhat raw, I liked the rest of it pretty well. I like your work in general, so I have high hopes for this fic.
~kekkeigenkai95~
Kingdark chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
I loved this chapter. It seems to be an original idea for once. It is well written and it had me wishing for more.
Zamia chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
Love a good blood and gutzer. Excellent start. Harry will definitely be having some fun. Good one. Cheers.
Z
Puidwen chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
Interesting fic.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
Very nice story start. I've bookmarked your novel to buy at the end of my current reading queue (2-3 weeks).

Is Harry ready for Voldemort himself? He'll surely be in the next attack personally.
pasokditto chapter 1 . 5/31/2017
I've got a feeling about this story...that I'm going to enjoy reading this story. Brilliantly done. Update already.
Byakugan789 chapter 1 . 5/31/2017
Neat story. I recognize elements here and there, but it's a lot more fun just in the first chapter than most of them.

on the platypus, that's probably part of the ritual because the only thing people agree on is it's half one thing and half another, but often they can't agree on what things it's half of. That confusion as a cohesive whole would make it a good reality bending totem. A figure of transitions, so to speak.

point of note, the way you described things, wouldn't these two attacks have taken out nearly all of Tom's forces? He only ever had a few dozen at any given time and you've written the core group getting slaughtered, and those who would become the core group getting slaughtered.

Unless I'm misreading?
Valiryo chapter 1 . 5/31/2017
a nice start, looking forward to more!
troublefound17 chapter 1 . 5/31/2017
Okay you have a good handle on Bellatrix... a women who enjoys powerful men... that explains much. And with a that a good job well done and I'm waiting for the next chapter already! Keep up the good work! Also gonna buy a book Mac!
2,773 | « Prev Page 1 .. 174 181 182 183 184 185 Next »