Reviews for Wind Shear
Beloved Daughter chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
A fascinating start to the story! I can't wait to read more!
Jonn Wolfe chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
I like this. Good opening gambit. Will definitely be following this one.

Congrats on getting published! *applauds*
Rake1810 chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
First fantastic to see you posting again!

Second the way you wrote Bellatrix is always how I imagined her. It's about power more then anything.

Third great start to the story.
Kacher chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
Good to see Wind Shear become public.
Chilord may the muse be with you.
GreenAlien123 chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
Good start! I'm looking forward to see where this goes.
toile grant chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
good
l4w chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
Great start and I do wonder if Harry met Dr Doofinsmirch and Perry
I hope that Harry can improve world and not just stop Tom
Thanks
steamrick chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
Harry Potter goes back to the 70s (or 80s) isn't exactly a new approach, but setting him up as a completely seperate third side to the civil war seems like a worthwhile concept to explore.

I look forward to seeing more of what you have in mind :)
hero of all chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
this was a great start and do you plan on Harry having to learn the esoteric magic to help him? or is that kind of the weakness you have for him?
Penny is wise chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
Awesome first chapter. Lol nice of them to come to him instead of being chased down.
kekkeigenkai95 chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
This has all the makings of a must-read. Though Bellatrix' third scene is somewhat raw, I liked the rest of it pretty well. I like your work in general, so I have high hopes for this fic.
~kekkeigenkai95~
Kingdark chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
I loved this chapter. It seems to be an original idea for once. It is well written and it had me wishing for more.
Zamia chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
Love a good blood and gutzer. Excellent start. Harry will definitely be having some fun. Good one. Cheers.
Z
Puidwen chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
Interesting fic.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
Very nice story start. I've bookmarked your novel to buy at the end of my current reading queue (2-3 weeks).

Is Harry ready for Voldemort himself? He'll surely be in the next attack personally.
2,792 | « Prev Page 1 .. 175 182 183 184 185 186 .. Last Next »