Reviews for Wind Shear
excessivelyperky chapter 11 . 10/3
Oh, dear, they didn't survive after all.

But Harry will lure Voldie out again, I expect, and this time maybe Dumbledore will stay out of the way.
excessivelyperky chapter 10 . 10/2
Oh, dear, just when I was starting to like Bella more (and already liked Andromeda and Ted).

Another Horcrux down, yay.

Another fight with Voldie, and one *hopes* Dumbledore will actually help this time.
I-Nex-I chapter 19 . 10/2
A good story, and I enjoyed it a lot. I did feel like it ended rather abruptly though
I-Nex-I chapter 8 . 10/2
How is he a parselmouth if lost his Horcrux?
excessivelyperky chapter 9 . 10/1
Poor Bella-but she's determined, she'll be back in Black.

And I liked Harry's discussion with Dumbledore. How many died before Albus got around to dueling Grindelwald?
toto32000 chapter 19 . 10/1
Just read it and loved it !
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 9/28
Oh, what a show!

Poor Charlus (snicker).
dragonfox123 chapter 2 . 9/26
Interesting chapter and plot and idea
I love
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 9/25
Yes, Albus should really ask. As for interfering in fights at school, I don't ever recall that part happening (ask Snape what he thinks in the canon universe when he was a student). And Albus never minded breaking the rules when *his* interests were concerned. But then, I bet he thinks Storm Chaser is just another foul little Slytherin who needs to be contained.

I do like the little differences the way you're mixing up the timeline, though.

I totally understand why Harry is both flattered and terrified of Bellatrix as a fangirl, though.
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 9/24
Arrrgggghhhh...so close!

Gee thanks, Dumbledore...
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 9/23
Yup, the pureblood set has some hard lessons to learn, and poor Harry is stuck in the middle again.

I do wish Storm Chaser would stop by Spinners End and rescue Severus Snape, though.
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 9/21
Well, hey, neat to see the Blacks aren't entirely stupid (though Bella is still infatuated with Tom, I expect).

And fun to see Intrigue Among the Purebloods.
joycd chapter 19 . 9/18
BRUH NO YOU SHOULD HAVE HAD HARRY EVENTUALLY REVEAL EVERYTHING AND BE LIKE “Hello, grandfather” OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 9/19
Good chapter-Stormchaser is a busy fellow. Glad he whacked Greyback, though!

(and as ever, Albus dithers...).
2,774 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »