Reviews for Wind Shear
L
hypnoticageregression chapter 19 . 8/8/2020
Thanks! That was fun
ayanda1208 chapter 6 . 8/6/2020
albus is seriously starting to piss me off...stupid man
Wolvie26 chapter 19 . 8/5/2020
Love it!
the scorpion commander chapter 1 . 7/29/2020
good
Guest chapter 17 . 7/27/2020
HP: I'm in a hurry, gotta go
MM: Stand around here and lemme quiz you
HP: Hurry, gotta go
MM: *quiz*
HP: Stands and chats
MM: Stands and chats

HP: In a hurry, gotta go
AD: chats, questions, chats
HP: gotta go
AD: more chatting, philosophizing
HP: philosophizing
AD: some ball scratching
HP: some grunting
Guest chapter 16 . 7/27/2020
Yes, Albus, your little DADA jerkoff indeed IS singling out children to bully for his own private, non-school-related, reasons. Are you going to let him get away with his abuse of power? Of course you are because you are a useless cunt.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/27/2020
Why does Minerva being concerned about her students mean she's no longer head of house? That's illogical. With Albus flip-flopping around like a confused fish, Minerva would be better off just leaving the school and finding a better place to teach.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/27/2020
I don't understand why Harry is bullying Andromeda and Sirius. He is definitely abusing his power and his position just like Minerva said.

Ted sounds like a generic arrogant bastard.
chibi-Clar chapter 1 . 7/26/2020
Interesting
JerryofNM chapter 19 . 7/26/2020
Thank You for a great story, I have placed it in my Favorites because it’s one of those stories you want to read every few years.
Lina03 chapter 19 . 7/25/2020
Awesome fic,thanks for sharing! )
Inbred Iguana chapter 19 . 7/24/2020
Rest in peace, thank you for leaving behind a great story.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/20/2020
... Dumbledore is a halfblood?
NobodyOwens5 chapter 19 . 7/22/2020
sorry I just realised I hadn't left my final review here. the only reviews I've left so far were about things I didn't like but that by no means means I didn't like this fic. I actually very much enjoyed it, and though I wish somethings had been done different, I can honestly say this is worth the read.( not really surprising given the rather large following this story has but I'd recommend it none the less incase someone was deciding via reviews.) awesome job author man/woman and ill be changing out your other stuff.
2,811 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »