Reviews for Lex Marks The Spot
Random guest chapter 30 . 5/14
I loved this story, Please, Please, please update this, Xander Luthor is awesome!
kittyranma chapter 30 . 5/9
Oh my God, I can't wait to see what happens next. I'd also like to see what happens next to Lex. Keep up the excellent work.
Can someone tell me who's DNA Lois got implanted with?
Pimity chapter 1 . 5/2
who the fuck names their child xander?
tarrangar chapter 18 . 4/28
Mercy isn't a clown, which mean the register should have no power over her, you can register a look for business purposes, but you can't register a look for everyday purposes, you can't sue someone for looking like you, no matter how many copyrights you hold.
tarrangar chapter 3 . 4/27
Xander just told Clark how to get over his weakness to Kryptonite though, so the Daxamites could become conquerors, if they did their conquest in suits that blocked lead exposure.
Joshua the Hand Written chapter 30 . 4/15
Another fun story I'd love see more of.
Libatis chapter 1 . 4/3
please more! this is my favorite!
Harold Lloyd chapter 18 . 3/13
Alas, a wonderful chance was missed.

The fluffy white cat jumps on a baddie's face... and turns into a facehugger.

You think he's panicked by a cat? Nah, that's just mildly annoyed. And face it, anybody working with Scarecrow deserves as much fear and panic as they get, barring, y'know, a sudden heart attack.
Sir Cookie chapter 30 . 2/13
Sweet
ShadowFireZelda chapter 30 . 1/21
This is just your friendly neighborhood fanfiction addict, checking in and reminding you that "WE NEED MOAR".
stvwilling chapter 30 . 12/29/2020
your stories are some of the best fanfiction outhere
Shivers82 chapter 18 . 12/15/2020
Did ... Lex / Xander build / fly Airwolf this chapter? If so, sneaky little Easter Egg!
foxyshooter63 chapter 30 . 11/17/2020
I know you already stopped but I’m glad you wrote this it’s such and amazing story with great ideas thanks for making this I hope your doing well and know your great
reynardgautama chapter 30 . 11/16/2020