Reviews for Lex Marks The Spot
ValkyrieNyght chapter 13 . 7/14
Xander continues to be a gift to the DC universe. I love it.
tanithlipsky chapter 13 . 7/14
very good
abhibaalyan chapter 13 . 7/14
Man this is just the funniest one of your fics.
Thanks for the chapter.
TigerCat chapter 12 . 7/13
And suddenly, Flash is more terrifying in possibility than the unhingrd Superman.
erica.phoenix16 chapter 13 . 7/11
I like this story! Keep it up! :)
RHJunior chapter 13 . 7/9
DOn't you mean a BATT Plug?
:-).
joshua.obryan.549 chapter 13 . 7/8
*joker clap* very good my friend, the ymca was inspired, also I love how when he gets bored lexander {lol pun for the win} first tried cartoon, then plans for dealing with bad guys, than by the time the league arrives hes diubg YMCA
HellsMaji chapter 13 . 7/8
*Snickers*
TheBear chapter 13 . 7/7
The bat butt plug.
genius!

also, I laughed out loud at the village people karaoke moment.

good stuff!
- Kaiya Azure
Theoretically, if we were capable of moving Venus into the same but opposing solar orbit to Earth and shifted Mercury to act as its moon, then it would become easier to terraform Venus and turn it into an M-Class planet.

Locations 3-4 in a solar system tend to be the sweet spot to find an M-Class planet. Although, considering the mess Mars is, the best we can hope for there is K-class.

Course the technology to pull that off is around the level of a Dyson Sphere or even higher. So not something that's going to be relevant any time soon.

- Dogbertcarroll
Enjoyed the little Marvel touches.

With his intelligence and elasticity, Alex could now be considered the local equivalent to Reed Richards, just one that acted more like Dr. Doom before.

The references to Kang and how Alex both admitted things, yet also covered it up at the same time was as well done as the Flash fibbing from the last chapter.

And the butt plug thing, knowing that the JL would be watching them work and trolling them a bit.

It's just that Mercy's corruption of Diana with regards to sexual matters, has unleashed her sense of humour as well.

With the Bat oddly enough being willing to play along with it.

Still, Alex saw the Speedforce formula and it did "a number on his brain", does that mean Alex now has superspeed as well akin to Jesse Quicke, who also utilizes said formula to make herself faster?

Rest has been covered enough.
Hawthornbranch chapter 13 . 7/7
ROTFL! Too many great lines to count, but the bat-butt-plug will probably forevermore come to mind whenever I see a reference to any butt-plug, you fiend! LOL
thomassmith69 chapter 13 . 7/7
Hahah good ending can you do a omake of Batman reviewing the footage and xander doing silly thing just to prank the league
piddle chapter 13 . 7/7
this story great try to keep it coming
Shimmer712 chapter 13 . 7/7
I would imagine that the League would ask what lead to a change in attitude, leading to Xander explaining that he is from another 'verse and Lex is probably in his body in his home. And is probably being a pretty good guy there.

Lex is kinda xenophobic. So he would approve of protecting humans from demons, plus it would protect his future followers. Slayers are too useful to throw away so it's easy to see taking over the Watchers Council and changing things, so the Slayers are put through a Death Trial at 18 and ensuring they have a support team that increases their survival rate and has a higher chance of twinning the line again like Xander did when he saved Buffy and activated Kendra.