Reviews for Lex Marks The Spot
edenson65 chapter 14 . 10/8
Dude this is GREAT! Xander in any form is good, but this is wonderfull.
More please!
Nomanic chapter 10 . 10/4
Jack Nicholson and not Mark Hamill? That's kinda odd but not too weird. Hamill will always be the iconic Joker voice for me.
Univers One chapter 1 . 10/3
It's amazing, please keep writing.
Katsuhito chapter 10 . 9/30
Rereading this story again - funny as always. :) In response to your author's note at the end, I'm actually hearing Mark Hamill's voice for the Joker, despite never actually having seen an episode of BtAS (not to be confused with BtVS).
Either his or mark hamil’s
BlazeStryker chapter 12 . 9/14
Batman wight well send Lex a bat-shaped cake for pitching that idea so eloquently that Flash will now never attempt it.

Heck, he might even explain his doing so!
It(the rumor)'s alive!
Alvor the Warhawk chapter 14 . 8/30
HAH!
Harold Lloyd chapter 12 . 8/20
If I were in that bank while Lex/Xander was spinning that yarn, I'd call bullcrap (inside my head). Sure, Flash could do what's described but as you pointed out, he'd instantly forget. Well, the same would be for everybody else; they'd remember the new timeline and not the old.

Including Lex.

So, Lex wouldn't know any of the stuff he's describing, just like nobody else would know.

Still a fun idea, though.
I have to say I find this story absolutely hilarious and addictive
CMVreud chapter 13 . 8/13
You are a wonderful rainbow of ideas.
CMVreud chapter 12 . 8/13
#GoodGuyLuthor
CMVreud chapter 11 . 8/13
All my LOLs are belong to you.
CMVreud chapter 10 . 8/13
No that's just you, I have that afro-clown version of his. Just don't ask me what dimension THAT was.
CMVreud chapter 9 . 8/13
Y'know, with all that bullshenennigans, I wonder what a Xander Luthor would do in Sunnydale.