Reviews for The Honeymoon
SJ chapter 12 . 9/17
loved this story :) so sweet and it really felt like you kept to the real characters. they weren't bent to what you wanted them to be...it felt like them. bravo!

take care
Julia-CS chapter 12 . 8/25
This story was AMAZING!
OnceSnow chapter 12 . 8/25
What a great way to start my morning! Blue and BB is an inspirated combination, and I love how happy CS is. Thanks for a sweet, clever trip that let us wrap up some dangling ends while giving our pirate and his princess a fun, sexy adventure.
OnceSnow chapter 11 . 8/25
Love how you brought in Nemo and Liam - just what Hook needed to make the honeymoon perfect. And WW Hook never fails to, ah, leave an impression.
multifandomshipper92 chapter 12 . 8/24
:DD jenn i loved ittt
Emilee Amethyst chapter 11 . 8/19
Oh yes! I was so excited when Emma mentioned the Wish Realm and it was just as good as I'd hoped. And there's more to come, yay! Can't wait to see Killian met his other self and see how they ended up with Nemo, also a nice surprise :)
Emilee Amethyst chapter 10 . 8/19
Never trust pirates (except Hook of course) At least we got lots of fluff before he struck again! And it was nice to see Aladdin still helping others despite the sheets and mixing it in with the land of untold stories. Also liked Killian's narration of how things happened and the loving looks.
multifandomshipper92 chapter 11 . 8/19
Liam and nemo! :D and august dont u dare be jelly lol anyway i loved the chapter with emma being also lovey dovey with killy
Great story! I'm actually surprised that there are not more stories about Emma and Killian's honeymoon since we didn't get one on the show. I absolutely love the part where Emma and Killian bask in pink light after making love due to her magic. It is one of the most creative and beautiful things that I have read for this couple. Keep up the good work!
OnceSnow chapter 10 . 8/15
Another great chapter! The rosy glow is a perfect -ahem- effect to express her happiness, and you've captured their voices perfectly. I can hear them having that conversation. Sexy, funny, and what is that dastardly Blackbeard up to?
Julia-CS chapter 10 . 8/13
I really enjoy reading this story. It's amazing!
multifandomshipper92 chapter 10 . 8/12
I loved this chapter and the fact that Blackbeard wrecked havoc was so funny cause he just spread jam on the windows lmao but i loved the chap!
Emilee Amethyst chapter 9 . 8/9
Honestly I liked this better than I thought I would. Merida's bit of romance was great, especially with the parallels to Emma's stubbornness and both her and Killian helping Merida realize she loves the guy. Also nice to see Elinor and things settled between Emma and Merida.
OnceSnow chapter 9 . 8/4
Another charming chapter, Jennifer. Merida's story was far more compelling here than it ever was on the show!
multifandomshipper92 chapter 9 . 8/4