Reviews for The Honeymoon
TutorGirlml chapter 6 . 3/12
Ooh, Blackbeard really had better watch himself, or Emma's going to put a fist in his face as surely as Killian is assuring him he'll get his hook in his gut! Emma's so snarky (which I love about her!) "Not sure how I feel about being called a wench...", but as a true man of good form Killian's affront on her behalf is what you really capture perfectly: "You'll keep a civil tongue in your head when talking about my wife..." I love how he would never fail to defend her; even if he logically knows she can take care of herself, he would never leave her to do so without his support.

I love that they headed over to Arendelle! It really was a shame that even though Elsa, Anna, and the rest had to get back to their own kingdom and take care of Hans, that Emma lost the best friend she's made in probably the whole show. I love that everyone is so happy there, and that Emma and Killian get to share in it. You write Anna's exuberance with so much affection and entertainment. I loved her, and though you could dismiss her as just being silly, there's real heart and bravery to her, and I wouldn't ever want to write her off. I pretty much adore the idea of Elsa and Will! He definitely did get a raw deal on the show, and so I like that you gave us an imagining of where he might have gone and that he got a chance to be happy as well. (Plus, it makes perfect sense that Elsa ended up falling for his scruffy charms - he's that exact type of bad boy with a good heart heart that reserved good girls seem to have a weakness for! ;)

I love that Emma and Killian are having moments to themselves to relax and genuinely just enjoy being married in every way. That they're comfortable and safe enough to stay in bed until noon and not have to feel guilty about it or rushed to get back to saving what and whoever needs their help next. They are long overdue!

But now, even though there would definitely be worse places than stranded with such good friends, they're going to be stuck from going on the next leg of their journey if they don't figure out how to catch up with Blackbeard and the stolen Jolly!
TutorGirlml chapter 5 . 3/12
Well, FINALLY, I am going to get to read the rest of this story you started about Emma and Killian's honeymoon. Better late than never, I guess. I hope the comments will still be enjoyable, even if they have taken me much too long. I'm excited to read the rest of this, because I can't help but think you will probably make me wish they had filled in all these blanks just as you suggest...

I really like that immediately upon seeing Neverland again, it's clear how different it is now: lighter and much less foreboding than it had been when they were seeking a kidnapped Henry. It's great that Killian knows exactly why (he did spend centuries there after all!) too: "This is Neverland as it should have been." Plus, I love how Emma is teasing him about the Lost Boys nearly burning him at the stake as a minor convenience, and making it clear that she's going to seriously make him regret it if he ever gets himself nearly taken from her again! (I hope that they really have finally seen the last of all the crazy threats and baddies back in Storybrooke post-season six, and that the Savior and her pirate husband are finally getting to live the happy life together that they deserve!)

It's also really great that you pay tribute to how great that first time in Neverland was, even as they were only tentatively beginning to trust each other and very worried about Henry, it was the beginning of their love story (and it was delicious to remind us of some of those great early moments between the two of them!)

I can't help but get a kick out of Emma threatening to "ground" a whole island full of sullen teenagers! I'm pretty sure Henry never managed to get that annoyingly full of teenaged angsty! But then your gave me a twist I really liked without having been able to predict it at all: she manages to convince them they're after revenge for something that was actually a blessing in disguise! They truly are much better off than they ever would have been with Pan - and some of that speech had to have come from what her dear husband must have learned in all of his centuries seeking nothing but revenge. I'm glad the Lost Boys finally saw sense!

Their meeting with Tiger Lily was great! I can genuinely see she and Emma getting along well, and probably them ganging up to tease Killian and give him a hard time as well! :) I'm glad you allowed us a little check-in to see that she was okay, since things didn't look so great for her either when they were last in Neverland.

Their little side trip to the lagoon seems like a perfect choice for a honeymoon (and now that the image is there, I'm going to be a little bitter than we didn't get to see Killian taking a dip in a lagoon somewhere while they were in Neverland on the show! ;) Loved the last sentence there of that section: "As Killian pulled his mouth free of hers and began kissing a path down her chest, Emma knew with absolute certainty that should she live three lifetimes, she'd never forget this moment. She and Killian had found their way to paradise."
As well as this one: "A tropical paradise with Swan, his body still sated and humming from their loving, an entire lifetime together before them. Killian's eyes were opened to what absolute and total happiness felt like. Fate had a strange sense of humor. Who would have thought he'd find heaven on bloody Neverland?"
But, of course, you know I shouldn't even be surprised that Blackbeard (or someone!) would find that the moment to interrupt their bliss! ;)
CSColifer Fan chapter 12 . 2/4
Brilliant. Thanks for writing it.
CSColifer Fan chapter 6 . 2/4
Really enjoying this story. Loving the pairing of Will and Elsa. As you say in your notes it wouldn't have been feesable to have (what is my third favourite pairing) Elsa and Liam being together. It does explain a possibility of where Will vanished to.
SJ chapter 12 . 9/17/2017
loved this story :) so sweet and it really felt like you kept to the real characters. they weren't bent to what you wanted them to be...it felt like them. bravo!

take care
Julia-CS chapter 12 . 8/25/2017
This story was AMAZING!
OnceSnow chapter 12 . 8/25/2017
What a great way to start my morning! Blue and BB is an inspirated combination, and I love how happy CS is. Thanks for a sweet, clever trip that let us wrap up some dangling ends while giving our pirate and his princess a fun, sexy adventure.
OnceSnow chapter 11 . 8/25/2017
Love how you brought in Nemo and Liam - just what Hook needed to make the honeymoon perfect. And WW Hook never fails to, ah, leave an impression.
multifandomshipper92 chapter 12 . 8/24/2017
:DD jenn i loved ittt
Emilee Amethyst chapter 11 . 8/19/2017
Oh yes! I was so excited when Emma mentioned the Wish Realm and it was just as good as I'd hoped. And there's more to come, yay! Can't wait to see Killian met his other self and see how they ended up with Nemo, also a nice surprise :)
Emilee Amethyst chapter 10 . 8/19/2017
Never trust pirates (except Hook of course) At least we got lots of fluff before he struck again! And it was nice to see Aladdin still helping others despite the sheets and mixing it in with the land of untold stories. Also liked Killian's narration of how things happened and the loving looks.
multifandomshipper92 chapter 11 . 8/19/2017
Liam and nemo! :D and august dont u dare be jelly lol anyway i loved the chapter with emma being also lovey dovey with killy
Guest chapter 10 . 8/15/2017
Great story! I'm actually surprised that there are not more stories about Emma and Killian's honeymoon since we didn't get one on the show. I absolutely love the part where Emma and Killian bask in pink light after making love due to her magic. It is one of the most creative and beautiful things that I have read for this couple. Keep up the good work!
OnceSnow chapter 10 . 8/15/2017
Another great chapter! The rosy glow is a perfect -ahem- effect to express her happiness, and you've captured their voices perfectly. I can hear them having that conversation. Sexy, funny, and what is that dastardly Blackbeard up to?
Julia-CS chapter 10 . 8/13/2017
I really enjoy reading this story. It's amazing!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »