Reviews for Past Reflections
scatteredbrains chapter 16 . 7/1/2003
aw, poor Harper! stupid Dylan! how could he be so blind! wat's wrong with Harper anyway? and wat's gonna happen to Harper while fixing the guy's ship? so...

PLZ update REALLY soon so i can read the rest!

it's a REALLY GREAT story!

Nureek chapter 15 . 6/24/2003
Oh! Interesting. This is really good..still! I like how you're dealing with Harper's problems returning to normal space life. Very captivating. More please!
scatteredbrains chapter 12 . 6/8/2003
whoa...intense, man

it's a VERY interesting and suspensful story

i like it!

lol, so, i hope you'll write more and update REALLy soon! i wanna read more!

very cool!

Dawn N chapter 10 . 5/20/2003
I'm eager to read more soon! I like the interactions between Tyr/Harper. Keep writing!
Dawn N chapter 8 . 5/6/2003
Good chapter. I'm really enjoying the Harper/Tyr interaction. Keep writing!
parisindy chapter 7 . 5/5/2003
looking forward to more!
Ascendant Angel chapter 6 . 5/4/2003
Im really enjoying this, an intresting read.
Dawn N chapter 6 . 4/23/2003
Great story so far. I love it that Harper has claimed Tyr as family. I can't wait to see where this goes. I'd love some Harper/Tyr agnst. Keep writing.
szhismine chapter 6 . 4/22/2003

oh, good chapter. i'm glad they're gonna get some info soon.

more soon! :)
lili chapter 6 . 4/21/2003
your story is GREAT! It makes my day that mcuh better whenever I see that you wrote a new chapter!

Can't wait to read the rest!
Bre chapter 5 . 4/19/2003
This story is really awesome. Plz comtinue with it, i'd like to know what happens, plz update asap. thanx
szhismine chapter 5 . 4/15/2003

yay, old friend. old friends are good. :D

more soon!
dataport chapter 4 . 4/10/2003
heehee me really liked the tyr/harper part! it was very good and I cant wait for more!
Jenna chapter 4 . 4/9/2003
This is pretty fun- you have effectively put Harper in the worst possible position he could imagine himself in. and I hope you exploit it, Keep wiriting, this has the potential to be really cool.
gf chapter 3 . 4/4/2003
great story. It's good to see stories with that other part of Harper that we know must be there.
41 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »