Reviews for Fighting Through the Storm
special agent Ali chapter 4 . 6/16/2009
wow, I hope he makes it, fight John
special agent Ali chapter 3 . 6/16/2009
wow, I knew Rita would call him out, always did love her and him as a couple

I can picture them welcoming him back, the men shaking his hand and Connie hugging him so sweet
special agent Ali chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
this was such a sad episode (Maybe im just a sap for Mark, he was cute as a kid and so handsome now)

great start, poor John
Ghostwriter chapter 6 . 3/10/2008
Great job. Yeah, that's our boy. Catch ya on the flip side.
elle chapter 3 . 1/12/2005
oh GREAT CHAPTER. CANT Wait for more
A-E-W chapter 6 . 3/13/2003
BEAUTIFUL! i love it! so stinckin great!

check out my 8 or is it 9 fis ive got up and tell me what you think :D
Slacker Queen chapter 6 . 3/6/2003
Oh my god. You have no idea how relieved I am that he was ok! That was funny though. I had to do a double take on that. lol

This was a wonderful story Kat! I loved it so much! You did a wonderful job! I can't wait to read more of your stuff. :) LaterZ!
Slacker Queen chapter 5 . 3/5/2003
Yeah, back in action and then right back out again. *Sniff sniff* My poor boy and all this torture! First his dad dies, then he passes out and now he got shot! What next? He better not die on the operating table. Geesh, Johnny just isn't having the best of luck lately. Poor boy.

Another wonderful chapter Kat! Thanx for updating! Keep up the great work! LaterZ!
Slacker Queen chapter 4 . 3/1/2003
Another great chapter Kat! Dang, you sure to update fast. Hehe. Not that I'm complaining or anything. :D

Johnny better listen to Rita and pull through this. I sure hope he does anyway. Keep up the great work! LaterZ!
Slacker Queen chapter 3 . 2/28/2003
Oh no! Poor Johnny! You are, as always, doing a great job Kat! I can't wait for another update! Keep up the great work! LaterZ!
Slacker Queen chapter 2 . 2/27/2003
WHAT! A stupid reality show is keeping NYPD from airing! OMG! How can ABC do that! *Shakes head in disgust* NEWAYZ!

This story is coming along very nicely! I am enjoying it a lot. I can't believe his father did that to him. You're doing a great job Kat! I can't wait for you to update! LaterZ!
movie-mania chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
Aw! *cries* This is so sweet! *tears* So not corny! Bravo! *claps hands* *Sobs* Whaa!