Reviews for Say You Remember
lovemycastle chapter 1 . 2/4
loved this so much!
Liloo chapter 1 . 9/11/2017
Another heartwarming storyThanks so much for
your writing
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2017
Oh lovely story loved it wonderful job

Many thanks! X
Beetlebug chapter 1 . 7/13/2017
Brilliant! A gem
vaso.caskett chapter 1 . 7/7/2017
Loved it! One of the best post 4x21 scenarios out there!

Love your writing, have i told you that lately? You are absolutely the best. Thank you for continuing to give us amazing fics :)
FluffyFierce chapter 1 . 6/21/2017
Loved the staging of this piece...we miss potential clunky set up by having him turn up a bit drunk...kudos for leaving much of the ugly bitterness out...v tender ad sexy make out scene...that touch of angst in the will he remember, and in Becketts reserve...loved this!
conservativegirl chapter 1 . 6/16/2017
Awwww I love this! Awesome story :)
Roadrunnerz chapter 1 . 6/10/2017
Ahhh...late to the party but wanted to let you know I adored this. Common yet at the same time completely unique premise. And beautifully written, as always.
philliesfan1000 chapter 1 . 6/9/2017
I love that she wasn't exasperated and angry and cold to him when he showed up drunk, that it gave her license to be honest in response to the honesty spilling out from his drunk lips, and that in the morning, she hopes that he will remember that she said she loves him. As though she is too shy to tell him in the light of day when he's sober. As though she's afraid his drunken words did not express the whole truth, that he will still be done with her. And I love the wonder on his face both at night and in the morning, upon learning that Kate Beckett loves him back. So sweet.
SeannysMom chapter 1 . 6/8/2017
Beautiful story ! Thank you
purplangel chapter 1 . 6/8/2017
How I would've loved seeing this scenario in the show.

A drunk Castle who's so endearingly honest and sweet, and unlocks the softer side of Kate Beckett.

You are an Amazing writer with the ability to invoke emotions within us readers.

Kudos!
kazuhahattori chapter 1 . 6/7/2017
I love those Season 3-AU's! Thank you!
Tercay chapter 1 . 6/6/2017
WOW! You have created a beautiful chapter in the Caskett story. This was exquisite and made my day. Thank you so much for sharing this story.
-Terry
vjlee chapter 1 . 6/6/2017
"but my last request is - say you'll remember me - staring at the sunset - tangled up with you all night
even if it's just in your - "Wildest Dreams"*

The above is what kept running through my mind and how you made me feel as I read this one-shot.

"Say You Remember" - "Remind me some more"...exquisite... ;)

*excerpts from Taylor Swift
bingblot chapter 1 . 6/5/2017
For a second there I was afraid he would have forgotten but then you fixed it. This was very sweet and as always, beautifully written. thank you. I'm so glad you haven't given up writing Caskett.