Reviews for Say You Remember
Operaluvr chapter 1 . 6/2/2017
Since the Limey is one of my favorite episodes and drunk Castle is one of my favorite story lines how could I not love this story? You never fail to deliver the goods and in this one shot you delivered beyond all expectations. It was delicious to read the first time and rereading it twice hasn't lessened my delight.
DetKate47 chapter 1 . 6/2/2017
So good! "Always" was fantastic and I wouldn't change it for anything but I could totally see this happen too! SO GOOD!
dopeysac chapter 1 . 6/2/2017
I love this!
49ergirl chapter 1 . 6/2/2017
Wonderfully written, I miss these characters but you do a beautiful job in bringing back the magic. Love your work.
sillylissy chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
thank you. you have no idea how much you make people happy. this is definitely the joy i found on one of my worst days
InkyCoffee chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
I have read this twice already and I'm just so in love with it. My favourite story arc, and one of my favourite tropes (drunk confessions/conversations) and all of it so beautifully, perfectly written. This is one of the finest oneshots I've read in a long time and I hope you are genuinely proud of your work here. Seriously, Raina, your words become more beautiful with each fic, and they were already superb to begin with. Great job! -Lou
CrimeGirl912 chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
I loved this chapter!
Madelynn one chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
This was so nice, thanks for writing it.
southerngirl1 chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
Pure awesome Caskett… miss them so much…
icydevil chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
ahhh.. i loved it 3
jmbatt chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
Oh, how I wish this had been how they worked things out. Much more romantic than Beckett nearly falling off a rooftop! (although the scene at HIS door was memorable!). Sweet morning for them both!
freeasabird14 chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
Beautiful story. I truly love all your stories; they're pure magic. #Caskett #Always
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
loved it! thanks for sharing.
kwarner chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
I loved it, very beautiful story and needs another chapter...
cindy.t.crenshaw chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
Beautiful story! You are amazing always.
94 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »