Reviews for Say You Remember
sasans chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
OH, this was so very good. I absolutely loved this. I love that even though Rick was drunk he really did remember Kate loved him with just a bit of a reminder. Thank you so much for sharing.
theputz913 chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
Oh wow, this was sooooooo very good. thank you for writing and sharing this with all of us!
luh29 chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
You always blow my mind! What an incredible story, so beautiful and sweet. I am completely in LOVE! Thank you for making my heart so happy! :D
GoodByeApathy2 chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
I cant with the brilliance of this piece. No words to describe the love i have for it
caskettrunsmylife chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
Just when I think you can't outdo yourself you go and write something like this. This is wonderful. Thank you for writing it and keeping my favorite couple alive!
AngelLonginus chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
Yes! That was magical! Loved it! Don't know how you do it but everything you write turns me to mush! And I love you for it! Thanks! #Caskett #Always
islandjamie chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
Nice ! I so love this couple.
Thank you.
I

LOVE

YOU
lovemycastle chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
beautiful! thank you!
LDS345 chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
Would have been so perfect as canon.
Caskettlove77 chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
Wow, just wow! You had me melting into a beautiful puddle of Caskett deliciousness! Thank you so much for sharing your stories. I love seeing the alert in my email that you've written a new one. You write them so well and true to character. Thank you
aussiecate chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
Brilliant as always! That was a beautiful dance :)
Wonderful!
You're the best!
southerngrammy chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
Perfect. You know these two so well. Good to see them finally discuss this issue with a little help from the bonus. Too bad you didn't write for the show.
94 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »