Reviews for Say You Remember
Procrastination Central chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
A lovely story. So true to the characters. Thanks for making me smile.
Awesome!

God how I miss this couple.
Thanks for making them living again in my mind.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
Awesome, awesome story! I love how you write the Caskett relationship!
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
The boys pushed him into action in this one I guess! Good for them!

Looked for a bit that it was going to fail as he wouldn't remember, but those memories were just too great to be forgotten!

Wonderful stuff!
life's a mystery chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
awe sweet :)
Wonderful, as always!
mmw74 chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
Ahhhhh so cute! More please!
madcrafter72 chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
So wonderful! I love drunk Castle
Wanderlust583 chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
When I say I drop everything I'm doing once I see that you've posted a new story, I am not kidding. As usual, I worship this story. Thank you for bringing me back to this uncertain time and making it magical!
eneas chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
Love it, thank you.
KrissaBelle7 chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
Oh my god oh my god oh my god this story made my grinchy little heart explode! When Castle woke up and didn't remember much about the previous night I thought I was gonna die. And Beckett, oh Beckett... you write her so well. She's vulnerable here without being weak yet brave enough to own up to Castle and come clean with her feelings. I'm going to reread this story a million times and hope my heart doesn't suffer from too many palpitations.
josiebell391 chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
excellent story thank you
Bruna9562 chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
Oh, very nice OS! After a lot of misunderstanding, finally they talk about themselves and...make out! Maybe another M rated chapter? Good, thanks!
sianita95 chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
Great as always. Your writing, the stories you put out...no matter how long or short are ALWAYS epically awesome and capture the characters perfectly! Thanks for writing
Love it!