Reviews for Harry Potter and the Altered Fate
MeinGimli chapter 15 . 7/17
When Harry died in his 3rd year of the Tri-wizard tournament.

The Tournament was only one year, so it cant have been third year of the tournament. And as it took place in fourth year, it also cant have been HIS third year.
MeinGimli chapter 10 . 7/17
They should go to Divination as a first year? it doesnt make sense. It starts with year three, the same as COMC,Runes etc.
KAW2015HPLOVER chapter 22 . 7/13
Awesome! Nice. And amazing!
More please. Your new avid fan.
stylo1 chapter 8 . 6/11
this is a really dumb story
stylo1 chapter 8 . 6/11
how can one preform a feint while trying to catch a falling ball? who are you trying to trick, gravity in the hope that the ball will stop falling?
stylo1 chapter 7 . 6/11
so you are saying that his first go around madam pomfrey ignored harrys fisical condition, he was there enough so either she is incompetent, or she hid it
bellapom chapter 22 . 6/7
Wonderful story!
draconianking chapter 22 . 5/26
More Please I Beg Of Thee Writer-Sama!
firebellania chapter 15 . 5/10
great story so far, but I am confused on the timelines, the tri-wizard tournament was in Harry's 4th year in cannon, not 3rd year.
nina0116 chapter 22 . 5/2
Very nice. It can be a problem messing with time, but so far everything seems to be going well. A valintines day dance is something new, and I expect Drako or some of the other snakes to try something to make the lives of our new third years problematic. I have faith that it will all work out in the end though.
nina0116 chapter 15 . 5/2
I am enjoying this story so far. I do need to point out one thing though, the tri-wizard tournament was held in Harry's fourth year and not his third. It is possible you ment third task, but I just thought you might want to know. I'm now going to read the rest of the story that is up.
Dud3f chapter 18 . 4/23
Really? Can you think of no other names for a female house elf besides Twinkle? At least you're consistent.
Duder chapter 9 . 4/23
Ok, first off; Really? Divination in First Year when it's a Third Year Elective? And secondly you really need to keep track of your timelines. By YOUR count and the set up of the prologue; Harry and Susan came back from immediately after Harry's death in the Little Hangleton Graveyard directly to their first train ride on the Hogwarts Express and by the end of this chapter, they are only on their THIRD DAY as students as Hogwarts. I can understand Harry obviously having nightmares of those events and being rather badly affected by the traumatic and relatively recent experience.
But TWO nights of nightmares (for you did not write him as having experienced one on his first night after his resorting) is not long enough to be 'used' to night terrors of such severity based on the event you've used. Had you included the Dementors or Quirrel (given that he did indeed kill the man and he now has to face him and the shade of the creature who killed him again) that would be entirely understandable and much more believable if you had given him a full week of having to face the issue by himself without Susan to be that much more impactful.
Food for thought.
BJH chapter 10 . 4/18
this is a cute story and I am enjoying it but there are a couple of things that just seem to irk me. Such as how can Harry be having nightmares of his ordeal in the graveyard every night prior to the time shift if the incident only happened immediately before he met Marion? His nightmare in the hospital wing should have been his very first and so he shouldn't have been expecting it and couldn't have told Susan. And why are they taking Divination in their first year when it is an elective they took in third?

BJH
aradia1967 chapter 22 . 4/11
please update soon can't wait for the next chapter in this story