Reviews for Harry Potter and the Altered Fate
Spazzman29 chapter 2 . 9/8
Worst part of these types of stories is Harry always goes back to Ron and Hermione and never tries to broaden his friendships, it's pretty pathetic really.
SP chapter 22 . 9/6
This is good story. Pls update soon
Illuviar chapter 12 . 8/14
Why no one has dealt with Quierrel yet? Harry and Susan did mention to a lot of people in that meeting that he was possessed by Voldemort.
Cateagle chapter 22 . 8/10
Good treatment of Hermione, here; she deserves it. if nothing else, Fred is a far better Weasley for her than Ronald. The rest of the chapter was fun, too.

One typo, though. In Oliver Wood's first line in the last vignette, it should be "...one to thank..." and not "...one to think...".

I just stumbled across this story yesterday and I'm greatly enjoying it.
MeinGimli chapter 15 . 7/17
When Harry died in his 3rd year of the Tri-wizard tournament.

The Tournament was only one year, so it cant have been third year of the tournament. And as it took place in fourth year, it also cant have been HIS third year.
MeinGimli chapter 10 . 7/17
They should go to Divination as a first year? it doesnt make sense. It starts with year three, the same as COMC,Runes etc.
KAW2015HPLOVER chapter 22 . 7/13
Awesome! Nice. And amazing!
More please. Your new avid fan.
stylo1 chapter 8 . 6/11
this is a really dumb story
stylo1 chapter 8 . 6/11
how can one preform a feint while trying to catch a falling ball? who are you trying to trick, gravity in the hope that the ball will stop falling?
stylo1 chapter 7 . 6/11
so you are saying that his first go around madam pomfrey ignored harrys fisical condition, he was there enough so either she is incompetent, or she hid it
bellapom chapter 22 . 6/7
Wonderful story!
draconianking chapter 22 . 5/26
More Please I Beg Of Thee Writer-Sama!
firebellania chapter 15 . 5/10
great story so far, but I am confused on the timelines, the tri-wizard tournament was in Harry's 4th year in cannon, not 3rd year.
nina0116 chapter 22 . 5/2
Very nice. It can be a problem messing with time, but so far everything seems to be going well. A valintines day dance is something new, and I expect Drako or some of the other snakes to try something to make the lives of our new third years problematic. I have faith that it will all work out in the end though.
nina0116 chapter 15 . 5/2
I am enjoying this story so far. I do need to point out one thing though, the tri-wizard tournament was held in Harry's fourth year and not his third. It is possible you ment third task, but I just thought you might want to know. I'm now going to read the rest of the story that is up.