Reviews for The Bet
Elixiria chapter 18 . 9/12
This is ok. i enjoy it but I didn't like seeing Kaoru so helpless and easily forgiving Kenshin for what he did. I guess I need more development on Kenshin's part. Overall, it was ok :)
Epilogue please haha
kokoronagomu chapter 18 . 12/22/2014
apart from the bouncing perspectives (end result is that events are needlessly repeated and annoying, third person omniscient is best if you want to portray people's thoughts at a given time) the story and the interactions and the plot were interesting and good. i know this was a long time ago and i hope you've not stopped writing in all this time since improvement comes with practice. ! searching through archives and found one i hadn't read yet (although i'm going senile so i can't always be sure).

i hope you got to see the 'rurouni kenshin' live action movie(s). if not, there are trailers for the first one and then for the sequel movies. the first movie was a wonderful adaptation and the sequels are promised to be just as good if not better. just copy/paste the codes into the youtube search for each video:

O4Bhr80HfyY -the first live movie's trailer
yaLOPVAuJs4 -first movie's character profile trailers
8qRFhP5PhMk -first movie's dojo fight scene from the first chapter manga and first episode anime
a7HrF77Ewkg -the sneak preview for the first sequel kyoto arc:
bAgmfGZbVrQ -the first official trailer for the sequel movies (subbed)
NCei4Vm1ZP8 -another trailer
emy8JkKV6LQ -character profile trailers
BSl-T1AioDQ -trailer for the second sequel (no he doesn't die) 'the legend ends'. they had changed the story of the anime for the movie and it is quite interesting and scary in the implications but the director had hinted on another movie (a prequel... hopefully it'll be both remberance and jinchuu arcs).

the sequels (kyoto arc) have already been released but hopefully they won't be the last ones as i'm counting on big box office numbers again to motivate them to film more... :) ... you can see the first one online at a place called: gooddrama (you can google it although i'm not sure it's available in every country) go there and type in rurouni kenshin... click on the pic of the movie and then ignore where it says to watch it and scroll down below the actors' pictures and click where it says: Rurouni Kenshin (2012) -it can be watched in any one of the three or four screens on the page (different people uploaded each and i usually watch the first on any anime/video site like that *shrugs*) and make sure you have adblocker and run a scan with maleware bytes after any site like that to get rid of any spyware... you can get ghostery as an add-on if you use firefox to stop trackers (i may be extra cautious but it pays to be). i know it's a lot of trouble but i really trust doing all that rather than downloading from bittorrent or something like it. but you can also get the dvds from places like cd-japan or amazon.
a pleasure,
kokoronagomu. deviantart. com
Chouxes chapter 18 . 7/17/2014
Aww! SO cute! I LOVE the ending! :D Please continue writing stories. Cause if you don't your talents would be wasted. :P
poems2songs chapter 18 . 10/21/2007
wonderful story... really liked it... good job... great work...
5HourOpera chapter 18 . 8/20/2007
You're such a bum! Why don't you want to write a crossover, you bum? You could write one where the Inuyasha gang meets the Kenshin crew. By the way, I liked your story, you bum! Bumbumbumbumbumbumbum! (I wish saying that would act like Kagome's sit.)
Jester08 chapter 18 . 3/11/2007
Great story! Keep up the good work! _
noname00 chapter 18 . 1/24/2007
its a shame that i had to review so now your review is 320 instead of 319((thats my b-day_))

anyways i simply loved your fic i just couldn't get enough of it and in the end she made it on time i was actually nervous for a sec there
Daisy's Blog chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
Just to tell you, your fanfic is on my Fav. Stories list! _

Daisy's Blog chapter 18 . 6/10/2005
That is a FANTASTIC ending for this fanfic!

I really enjoyed this. And could you please write a sequel? They could be in college of married? _

Ps. I read all your chapters in one day! _
Daisy's Blog chapter 17 . 6/10/2005
Aw! That's so sad! _

Daisy's Blog chapter 16 . 6/10/2005
Gomen nasai for nor reviewing for the other chapters! I counldn't wait for the next chapter so I kept reading. I finally stopped to review! _

Daisy's Blog chapter 10 . 6/10/2005