Reviews for The Bet
poems2songs chapter 18 . 10/21/2007
wonderful story... really liked it... good job... great work...
5HourOpera chapter 18 . 8/20/2007
You're such a bum! Why don't you want to write a crossover, you bum? You could write one where the Inuyasha gang meets the Kenshin crew. By the way, I liked your story, you bum! Bumbumbumbumbumbumbum! (I wish saying that would act like Kagome's sit.)
Jester08 chapter 18 . 3/11/2007
Great story! Keep up the good work! _
noname00 chapter 18 . 1/24/2007
its a shame that i had to review so now your review is 320 instead of 319((thats my b-day_))

anyways i simply loved your fic i just couldn't get enough of it and in the end she made it on time i was actually nervous for a sec there
Daisy's Blog chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
Just to tell you, your fanfic is on my Fav. Stories list! _

Daisy's Blog chapter 18 . 6/10/2005
That is a FANTASTIC ending for this fanfic!

I really enjoyed this. And could you please write a sequel? They could be in college of married? _

Ps. I read all your chapters in one day! _
Daisy's Blog chapter 17 . 6/10/2005
Aw! That's so sad! _

Daisy's Blog chapter 16 . 6/10/2005
Gomen nasai for nor reviewing for the other chapters! I counldn't wait for the next chapter so I kept reading. I finally stopped to review! _

Daisy's Blog chapter 10 . 6/10/2005
I LOVE playing matchmaker! Demo, I quit ... for now. _

Daisy's Blog chapter 5 . 6/10/2005
So, what's her secret? And who was watching her? _

diego54 chapter 11 . 5/25/2005
Kaoru blushes too much.
gigglemeister chapter 18 . 4/11/2005
oh! so sweet! I love it! you are a wounderfull writer! please make a sequel! *pouty face* pretty pretty please! and kenshin, all expeces paid (as long as you aren't a jerk anymore)so write again soon!
gigglemeister chapter 16 . 4/11/2005
I AM GONNA KILL KENSHIN! THAT CHARGE IS BACK AND DOUBLED,2,0,0.00, AND AND AND i LOVE SOUJIRO! LOVE HIM love him!love him! he is perfect! e!
gigglemeister chapter 15 . 4/11/2005
SOUJIRO! I LOVE SOUJIRO ! You made him good,too! yay! thanK you soo much! KOARU BETTER STAY AWAY FROM MY SOU-CHAN! she GETS KENSHIN! great story!
gigglemeister chapter 14 . 4/11/2005
o! LOVE IT! misao,aoshi's part was so cute, but not better than kenshin and koaru,but at least aoshi didn't have a bet on her. So GREAT STORY!and to kenshin, your bill is know: $300 to sono and a yelling at, posibly dumping by koaru