Reviews for Unfinished Business
ChiroHero22 chapter 3 . 12/23/2017
Can you also do an episode where Sully and Kitty sing a duet please? Thanks
Tahmir chapter 3 . 6/19/2017
Please please please please make it it cousin love GB and squeaky would have a fairy tale playing in Cinderella
Guest chapter 3 . 6/19/2017
GB as Cinderella with little glass slippers can you make a episode of this what do you think after danger Rangers and altine
SpyroBoyFan1 chapter 3 . 6/17/2017
I got a crazy idea for Vengeance Bear, how about Burble's parent's killer as Diesel 10.
SpyroBoy chapter 1 . 6/17/2017
I agree, the female police cat from the Background Trio can be named Luna and help Burble by bringing his parent's killer to justice. :D
SpyroBoyFan1 chapter 1 . 6/15/2017
How about Vengeance Bear after GB and Squeaky date. Also have the female police cat from the background trio help Burble to Cath his parent's killer.
SpyroBoy chapter 1 . 6/14/2017
After GB and Squeaky date, please do Vengeance Bear.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2017
Maybe after GB and Squeaky date, you can do Vengeance Bear. Please.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2017
I got an idea for Vengeance Bear, how about the female police cat from the Background Trio helps Burble on bringing his parent's killer to justice, and her name can be Luna.
ClassicTVfan15 chapter 3 . 6/13/2017
"Hey, I wonder when I'll be expecting my grandchildren." Priceless! XD

Also, seeing as you're a Power Ranger fan, I shouldn't be surprised that you included them.

Though, what's this about an alternate ending?
Tahmir chapter 2 . 6/11/2017
I have I idea GB and squeaky date after unfinished business please can you do it
ClassicTVfan15 chapter 2 . 6/11/2017
Sully, don't do dare die on me! I won't allow it!
Interstate2011 chapter 3 . 6/12/2017
Pretty good story.
Interstate2011 chapter 2 . 6/11/2017
It's unexplained why Fallbot didn't appear in the playground episode, not even in the song segments.

What "factions" do you mean?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2017
Damn. Who would have guessed that a crazy bird strikes back? Update the story soon since this is getting good