Reviews for Trio
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2018
This was an amazing way to depict how this sort of meeting could go down. I know this just a one-shot, but I actually really want to see more of this timeline. Hope you consider it!
Nord Ronnoc chapter 1 . 6/23/2017
Wait, you're using Patreon for your fanfics? Isn't that a little shady, getting money for using someone's intellectual property without consent?
Gunjaeroth chapter 1 . 6/11/2017
Got hooked about two paragraphs in. Believing set up and outcome of both storylines (Although the NCR being as big as it is seems like a bit of a stretch considering the war with the Legion and all that, but I'll go with it)

Characters that are in game come across like they do in game.

Saddened to see it's only one chapter. I'd like too see where it ends, but then again, the story as is leaves much to my own imagination on how things could proceed.

Totally with you on the FO4 things. I really enjoyed it, but didn't quite cut it storywise. Still love to play it though!

I'll check out some of your other stories.
Qwerty chapter 1 . 6/4/2017
Hey, what about another Fighting for a Purpose but this time V3? There's been a lot more content out, the two new halo games, the Star Wars rebels show (sequel to clone wars) and Seasons 3-6 of the clone wars happened since you wrote V2 of fighting for a purpose. But Ahsoka did get expelled from the order, so she did survive order 66. Im going by 7 year old information, back when reach just came out by what you wrote. So can you please do another fighting for a purpose? I loved the second one.
Boomer101 chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
One thing about Maxson and Sarah was that he was in love with her. If she was assisinated then it wasn't by his orders I'd think. Maybe a few Outcasts actually killed her.
Darth Sith'ari chapter 1 . 6/2/2017
Speaking of writing quality, what exactly IS your teaching job? You know, the one you brought up in the last chapter of From the Ashes?
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
lov.
Dragon'z Wrath chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
Id love to see this continue honestly. I never played any fallout before 4 but i do agree with you on maxson. Sounds real fishy his to power. Keep up the good work.
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 6/1/2017